Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack&Samshipper View Post
    Another Gibbs fan YAY!! I LOVE Gibbs! Gibbs is awsome,cute&very sexy........................... *mind wanders*sorry got carried away lol.
    There's a NCIS group if u want to come&join

I can see how you would get carried away!!!

Love to join the group...where do I go?

Good choice of SG ship btw! Love S/J

S

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
      Can we have a link, please?
      Sure here you go http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=117:

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

Originally posted by Jack&Samshipper View Post
        I JOINED!!! Now all we need to do is get some NCIS smiles!!!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post
          I'd have to say I'm a Gibbs fan....what do you know...another Silver Fox....
          S
          I am telling your Jack Clone

Yes, Gibbs is my favorite too!
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
            I am telling your Jack Clone

Yes, Gibbs is my favorite too!
            My Jack Clone has figured it out I think...he's called me into the room a couple times by playing NCIS. He's not going to get jealous unless I get a Gibbs clone.... LOL

S

Comment

TAME! I didn't realize you were an NCIS fan too! So, are you a Gibbs addict...or what?

S

Comment

I was watching TV really early this morning and thought I saw Mark Harmon in St Elsewhere so I was just looking on IMDB to see if it was him, and saw that IMDB lists NCIS' offical name as Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service, which if you uncontract it, makes its name as -

Navy Naval Criminal Investigative Service: Naval Criminal Investigative Service!

I just find that funny.
                sigpic

Comment

Gibbs is also my favorite (good thunking material!!!) but I really love the interaction of all the characters....that's why I'm a bit nervous about what "they" are doing with messing with the team. I mean really, why mess with a good thing?

Whatever it is they are doing, they'd better get it done quickly or they'll lose my viewership!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                    I was watching TV really early this morning and thought I saw Mark Harmon in St Elsewhere so I was just looking on IMDB to see if it was him, and saw that IMDB lists NCIS' offical name as Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service, which if you uncontract it, makes its name as -

Navy Naval Criminal Investigative Service: Naval Criminal Investigative Service!

I just find that funny.
                    It's just the CSI of the Navy....the thing I find funny is that I live near Washington DC and they always make it sound like the places they run off to are just down the street and they are not.....Some are hours away. And places they go to that are just down the street, well some don't even exist. I'm sure all shows are like this. But it is fun when they do go places that do exist and I've been there and even recognize it!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

I know it's CSI in the navy I found it funny what you get for the full title if you don't use the initials but the full words. Like people say PIN Number, when PIN stands for Personal Identification Number any way so by saying PIN Number they are really saying Personal Identification Number Number.
                      sigpic

Comment

I know it's CSI in the navy I found it funny what you get for the full title if you don't use the initials but the full words. Like people say PIN Number, when PIN stands for Personal Identification Number any way so by saying PIN Number they are really saying Personal Identification Number Number.
                        Ohhhhh **light bulb turns on over head**

Desperate Thunker

Comment

I just find that funny.
                          don't cha just LOVE that??

he he!!
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I just find that funny.
                            It was called Navy NCIS when it first started by the network to help distinguish it from the CSI series and to help draw in the JAG/military fans. They changed it back to NCIS once it was established.

It's called RAS syndrome. Redundant Acronym Syndrome syndrome

Comment

Hehe. Yeah, that's always irritated me.

Comment

If you wanna get technical, why was the show called Stargate: Stargate-1? That's redundant, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X