Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to some strange reason. I've lost all the Episodes of season 10 that I had recorded on my Sky+ box...
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Spoiler:
      I think the body that Ducky pulled out of the freezer was probably the guy that died in tonight's episode early on, or perhaps somebody in the car that crashed into Tony and Ziva.

And I loved seeing Marina Sirtis in this role. She was great.
      Spoiler:
      I doubt it's Ziva either...It can't be Tony, because all the actors have contracts for S11 except Cote. But I'd hope they wouldn't kill Ziva off if Cote were leaving the show...

But I'm thinking the body actually isn't necessarily anyone we've seen yet. I think maybe it's someone important from the next episode. Gary Glasberg and the NCIS people are amazing at cutting the promos to look damning for the team, while actually having nothing at all to do with the team lol.

I just can't wait lol!!! I bet they manage to keep a lid on Cote's decision until after the season ends, so that the suspense will be greater. Sort of like they tried to do last season with people, so we weren't sure who was dead. No matter what, I think we are in for an adventure these last 3 episodes!!!

I know you aren't all Tiva shippers, but I thought I'd share this for all of you that are...http://www.buzzfeed.com/arianelange/...-tony-and-ziva
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I liked Marina Sirtis as the Mossad head. I'm not going to get too worried about
        Spoiler:
        the car crash
        but I am curious to see what happens.

Comment

I figured with Cheggy
          Spoiler:
          obviously someone is in legal trouble, vance or tony maybe.

The diamonds will come into play, why else would they have made sure that the audience knew ziva had them? That's probably what's going to confirm that it was Waggner that hit them, the diamonds will be gone
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So, John M. Jackson is going to be coming in? Great!
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              I liked Marina Sirtis as the Mossad head. I'm not going to get too worried about
              Spoiler:
              the car crash
              but I am curious to see what happens.
              I like the guy that played Ilan Bodner in this episode (the bad guy). But I liked him better when he was in The Mummy.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                I like the guy that played Ilan Bodner in this episode (the bad guy). But I liked him better when he was in The Mummy.
                You mean Oded Fehr? He was a Mossad character in the show Covert Affairs.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  You mean Oded Fehr? He was a Mossad character in the show Covert Affairs.
                  Yep. That's him. I've seen him in a few other shows as well. But I still liked him best in The Mummy.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    I just have to say, I think Hollywood has a "stock car crash" scene that everyone can trot out and replace with their own vehicles/people.
                    Spoiler:
                    I swear I've seen the exact same car crash in at least 3 other shows lol!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    I know! They had a scene like that in The Mentalist with Risgby and VanPelt.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

is this a recent picture?
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                is this a recent picture?
                                Don't know. Found it online the other day.

Comment

Working...
                                X