Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    It's confusing here in the UK...

One channel is repeating season 6, Fox is repeating season 9 in the evenings and showing season 10 on Friday nights.

And I think CBS action is showing season 6
    USA (a cable channel) shows NCIS (the original) marathons every weekend. Last Saturday it was the Ziva-thon.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
      USA (a cable channel) shows NCIS (the original) marathons every weekend. Last Saturday it was the Ziva-thon.
      USA also has NCIS marathons 2-3 days during the week.

Comment

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Spoiler:
        I don't like that ending!! Does someone die??? NOOOOO!!! Tony and/or Ziva cannot die! They just can't! THIS is killing me! I dunno if I can wait till next week. I'm gonna go insane!
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

How do you pronounce the name of the actress that plays Ziva?
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            How do you pronounce the name of the actress that plays Ziva?
            Found this on Wikipedia...

Stage name "Cote de Pablo" is pronounced "Coat-ee da Pah-blo."

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
              OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Spoiler:
              I don't like that ending!! Does someone die??? NOOOOO!!! Tony and/or Ziva cannot die! They just can't! THIS is killing me! I dunno if I can wait till next week. I'm gonna go insane!
              Spoiler:
              I hope not! Though I did see a pic of Cote holding a T-shirt that says "bun in the oven." Maybe she's just going to be out of the picture a few months.

Comment

no that picture was taken from the show
                Spoiler:
                they were going through the under cover costume box and apparently Ziva played pregnant on some assignment
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                  Found this on Wikipedia...

Stage name "Cote de Pablo" is pronounced "Coat-ee da Pah-blo."

Thank you.

Very strange name. Stage name you say, so not her actual name. Interesting.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

It's not that strange of a name. And she's been going by it since 5th grade.

A quote from IMDB:
                    My real name is María José de Pablo. But when I was in 5th grade, people couldn't pronounce it, so I told them to call me Coty. Then I found out there was a beauty line called Coty, and I hated that! So I changed it to Cote [KOH-teh]. A lot of people don't get it, but in Chile, if you're name is María José, they call you Cote.

And OMG!!!!!! Has Cote renewed her contract yet? I think she's the only one not signed yet for next season, last I heard. Though I'm not too worried. Last year everyone seemed to sign either at the end of the season or after it, to sort of amp up the drama.

Spoiler:
                    I don't think anything happened to Ziva or Tony. At least, not death. I think the body in the promo was connected, but not anyone from the team. And the whole "all that's left is revenge" thing from the promo is more an ongoing revenge theme from both Vance and Ziva, and then the whole team for trying to kill Tony and Ziva.

I just have to say, I think Hollywood has a "stock car crash" scene that everyone can trot out and replace with their own vehicles/people.
                    Spoiler:
                    I swear I've seen the exact same car crash in at least 3 other shows lol!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      It's not that strange of a name. And she's been going by it since 5th grade.

A quote from IMDB:

And OMG!!!!!! Has Cote renewed her contract yet? I think she's the only one not signed yet for next season, last I heard. Though I'm not too worried. Last year everyone seemed to sign either at the end of the season or after it, to sort of amp up the drama.

Spoiler:
                      I don't think anything happened to Ziva or Tony. At least, not death. I think the body in the promo was connected, but not anyone from the team. And the whole "all that's left is revenge" thing from the promo is more an ongoing revenge theme from both Vance and Ziva, and then the whole team for trying to kill Tony and Ziva.

I just have to say, I think Hollywood has a "stock car crash" scene that everyone can trot out and replace with their own vehicles/people.
                      Spoiler:
                      I swear I've seen the exact same car crash in at least 3 other shows lol!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      I think the body that Ducky pulled out of the freezer was probably the guy that died in tonight's episode early on, or perhaps somebody in the car that crashed into Tony and Ziva.

And I loved seeing Marina Sirtis in this role. She was great.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Was Counselor Troi a Mossad officer?
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Morgania : yes.
                          sigpic

Comment

my bets
                            Spoiler:

that body is either the brother, who will mysteriously die in custody, or waggner after NCIS gets their hands on him.....gibbs and mcgee as a sidekick will go all jaffa revenge now, or the body is the person that hit them. that maybe it wasn't a simple accident and i have this image of that driver trying to finish them off and instead being killed. either that or he's simply killed in the crash and ducky needs to figure out if it's an accident or deliberate.

and yes, Moussad Director Orly was played by Marina Sirtis, aka counselor troi

the cast and crew are taping the season finale right now - source Rocky and Pauley's twitter feeds
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              my bets
                              Spoiler:

that body is either the brother, who will mysteriously die in custody, or waggner after NCIS gets their hands on him.....gibbs and mcgee as a sidekick will go all jaffa revenge now, or the body is the person that hit them. that maybe it wasn't a simple accident and i have this image of that driver trying to finish them off and instead being killed. either that or he's simply killed in the crash and ducky needs to figure out if it's an accident or deliberate.

and yes, Moussad Director Orly was played by Marina Sirtis, aka counselor troi

the cast and crew are taping the season finale right now - source Rocky and Pauley's twitter feeds
                              I agree with your bets Sky.. one added bonus. Admiral Cheggwidden (John M. Jackson) from J.A.G. is coming on for a guest star appearance, and he is needed in his lawyer type skills, to help the NCIS team out of a jam!!
                              That is what promo's have said!

WOW!! May Sweeps in April ??
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Ooooh, sounds like we're gearing up for an amazing finale!!

Cate
                                sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Working...
                                X