Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking, with Ducky
    Spoiler:
    its possible that the actor was toying with quitting/retiring so they laid the ground work for him to bail, then he decided otherwise.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wow, what an episode?
      Spoiler:
      I thought the cat and mouse was pretty good, but I hate seeing Gibbs with such little control. This guy may be good, but I have a hard time believing he is that good and can be that close to such smart people without getting caught.

Ending it with Ducky having a heart attack, or something like that, was kind of sad. The thought of him alone and near death on a beach with water pouring over him is just so sad. He is such a sweet old man, it is kind of upsetting. If he, or someone else were hurt in the explosion I think that would have been better...
      Last edited by Skydiver; 16 May 2012, 03:21 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

^spoiler please for those who have not seen the eipsode yet.
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
          ^spoiler please for those who have not seen the eipsode yet.
          The episode has already aired, aren't spoiler tags supposed to be used when potential spoilers (future events) are discussed? I find when people use spoilers incorrectly then I end up reading actual spoilers because people used spoiler tags too much.

That being said, I could be wrong as it seems like people use spoiler tags all the time now and I may have missed the memo.
          sigpic

Comment

It hasn't aired everywhere yet.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Spoiler:
              How long will Dearing be around? I'm worried about McGee being so close to the blast. I never really liked Vance that much.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Spoiler:
                it would be an NCIS tradition to kill the director. I wonder if David McCallum wants to scale back his hours and so Ducky might be semi-retired next season.
                I wondered about McGee too. I don't think the actor has seemed well the last few years. He lost a lot of weight & to me his voice seems thin...
                for me Vance is the most expendable character.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I believe the weight loss was purely intentional - to make himself more appealing to female fans...
                  sigpic

Comment

When does this air in Europe? How many days after North America? Spoiler tags are too much work on a mobile device for me to write/read every comment.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      When does this air in Europe? How many days after North America? Spoiler tags are too much work on a mobile device for me to write/read every comment.
                      If I am not wrong, in the German speaking countries the last aired episode is the 14th or the 15th of the 9th season, so still 9 or 10 episodes to air before the end of the season.

For the other countries I have no idea.
                      Last edited by mi_guard; 17 May 2012, 10:53 AM.
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        If I am not wrong, in the German speaking countries the last aired episode is the 14th or the 15th of the 9th season, so still 9 or 10 episodes to air before the end of the season.

For the other countries I have no ideas.
                        Thanks M
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          I remember seeing on twitter
                          Spoiler:
                          that david mccallum - Ducky had signed for next year. That said, this may be a set up for him to start working part time or have some time off and to bring in a new or recurring person to take on more work maybe allowing him more of a part time role.

next year....I think we'll take up right where we stopped off, gibbs with abby in her lab....she'll be fine and he'll leave her to check on the others. Tony and Ziva trapped in the elevator (tweak the Tivas), McGee and Vance are the two in the most jeopardy, potential injury wise, given those big honkin windows that blew in.
                          OMG!

I think that
                          Spoiler:
                          Abby and Gibbs are in as much danger or more. Remember you could see her lab from where the bomb was. The explosions upstairs were fairly spectacular, but there's the possibility of the whole building coming down on Gibbs and Abby.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

maybe
                            Spoiler:
                            then again, if gibbs could get her against that wall they'd be almost underground with the blast only coming in the windows.

It all depends on how powerful it was
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              OMG!

I think that
                              Spoiler:
                              Abby and Gibbs are in as much danger or more. Remember you could see her lab from where the bomb was. The explosions upstairs were fairly spectacular, but there's the possibility of the whole building coming down on Gibbs and Abby.
                              Spoiler:
                              Don't forget Tony and Ziva. Depending on what floor the elevator car they're in is at, if it falls they will not be in very good shape when it lands.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

About what happens next season (season 10):
                                Spoiler:

Ducky, played by David McCallum did sign a 2-year extension like Skydiver said. Multiple resources on the net like:
                                http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/05/dav...ion-with-ncis/

TVfanatic also has some information on season 10:
                                http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/05/nci...the-aftermath/

I found this interesting:
                                On the fate of Ducky (and Palmer): "David [McCallum] and I talked about it for months, and he’s been preparing for it. He was absolutely 100 percent willing to play along, and we wanted to be very secretive about it and keep it under wraps, and it’s really going to give his character a new perspective on life coming back from what he experienced."

"I’m not going to play games with people. People know he signed a new contract and he is coming back, so it’ll be more about the way the character evolves and the fact that he’s got Palmer there to help him."

"As a medical examiner who deals with the dead, and deals with death on a daily basis, to have an experience like that is significant. And we’ll play that throughout the season.

Read more tv spoilers at: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/05/nci...#ixzz1vD4bbgts
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X