Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonight episode..

Spoiler:
    "You want an apron!" LOL!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Tonight's episode

Spoiler:
      TEYLA!
      sigpic

Comment

I just want to say that the last couple of seasons had kind of lost my interest a bit. I ended up doing other things with NCIS as background noise. I would actually read fanfiction while watching the show. This season it has peaked my interest again.

Now off to watch tonight's episode.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Gr-r-r-r RL interfered last night and the last thing I saw in the episode was when

Rachell Lautrel (lovely to see her again) told that the one naval LT fessed up to lying about the crash
          I didn't get to see the rest of the episode and would appreciate if someone could bring me up to speed as to how this ended.
          sigpic
          Vancouver 2010
          Chicago 2010
          Chicago 2011
          Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
            Gr-r-r-r RL interfered last night and the last thing I saw in the episode was when

I didn't get to see the rest of the episode and would appreciate if someone could bring me up to speed as to how this ended.
            Spoiler:
            The Lieutenant confessed to it being his fault but he insisted he hadn't killed Massey. McGee got a call that the missing Porsche had been found on a back road near Stony Ridge and Gibbs sent him and Ziva after it.Tony tried to get information out of Abby, who subsequently banished him from her lab. At the door opening he mentioned hearing about the victim being bludgeoned to death with a bottle of wine and wondered if it was a Bordeaux but she pushed him out of the lab. In the meantime Ziva finds a smashed wine bottle near the Porsche as McGee makes a cast of tire tracks he found.

In the next scene DiNozzo Sr is pouring coffee in the break room (or something) and Probie Ned mentions how much he and Tony have in common. There's a short chat about their relationship and the probie mentions his own father died before he turned one. Then Tony barges in wanting to talk to his father, but Ned is worried about Gibbs finding them here 'out in the open'. Tony ignores his protests and asks his father about the bottle of family wine he always carries with him and wonders if he took it along on this trip too. Apparently it's an expensive wine from Tony's DoB saved for a special occasion. His father tells him he last had it with him in the Rolls on his way to the restaurant because he wanted to drink it with his son. Tony asks what restaurant he'd been planning to take him since he never mentioned it and it turns out Sr wanted to take him to a bar for drinks first and then dinner (IIRC) but he can't remember if he actually went to the bar. Tony leaves, obviously intent on ignoring orders and checking out the bar.

Abby tells Gibbs and Vance that the 'bottle' Ziva found was indeed the murder weapon and it has Senior's prints on it and the blood on it matches the victim. Vance says it's time to book him because now they have means, motive and opportunity. Upstairs DiNozzo Sr is cuffed and waiting for the FBI to pick him up and Ziva tells him she's sure Tony would want to be there but they can't find him. McGee confirms his cell phone is off and Gibbs doesn't know where he is either.

We see Tony walking in the bar his father mentioned and when he introduces himself the bartender asks him if he's DiNozzo's son. Turns out that Sr is a regular whenever he's in town and yes, he was indeed here a couple of days ago. The bartender asks if Anthony is all right because he was worried about him; normally Senior could hold his liquor but not this time. Bartender offered to call him a cab but there was a pretty woman, about 40 years old who offered to drive Sr back to his hotel in his car. Luckily for the DiNozzos there's video surveillance!

Just as the FBI is taking DiNozzo Senior away, Abby comes running up and tells them she has the results of the specific tox screen and that there was a roofie in his system. She also examined the rest of the murder weapon and only found his prints on the barrel and the handle was wiped suspiciously clean, while that's where you'd hold a bottle if you're going to hit someone over the head with it.

McGee's phone rings again and it's Tony; he's emailing a picture of the woman his father left the bar with. While Sr thinks she's attractive he doesn't recognize her, but McGee does; she works at Massey's company! The cuffs are taken off and they all go over to Massey's company. Linda, the secretary turns out to be the woman in the photo. She takes them somewhere private and confesses she's been having an affair with the lawyer, Morgan Hunt. Morgan had told her no one would get hurt, but obviously Massey did. Gibbs tells her to cooperate and she does. After the incident with DiNozzo Morgan came to her office and told her Massey was going to try to shaft him too, so he got mad. But the conversation had been recorded as it happened in the conference room. Morgan wanted her to erase his argument with Massey and she did, but she kept a copy of it herself just in case. She takes Ziva to see it.

Morgan sees them together, panics and runs away but DiNozzo Sr and Gibbs catch him. "Teamwork, just like you and Junior!" Senior says, to which Gibbs hands him the cuffs but pulls them away when Sr wants to grab them.

Next we see Gibbs and Vance watching the argument on tape and it turns out Massey really was a bastard; he's not going to renew his contract with Hunt and will get a new lawyer, younger and more aggressive. He's also planning on removing him as his executor; that means Hunt can say goodbye to his yearly seven-figure payout from the estate even if everything goes to the Navy charities. Gibbs informs Vance that the secretary confessed to drugging DiNozzo and driving him out to the estate and that Hunt killed Massey with DiNozzo's wine bottle. The two men agree to ignore Tony defying their orders not to interfere with the case.

Next we see Tony dropping by Gibbs' house and telling him that his father took off again without saying a word! He admits he shouldn't be surprised but even though he makes him crazy, he still loves him. But he never gets to tell him that. Suddenly DiNozzo Sr comes out of the kitchen! He's staying with Gibbs because he wants to celebrate Thanksgiving with his son and can't afford the hotel anymore.
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Fems I'm forever grateful to you for keeping me in the loop. Thank you, thank you and thank you again for taking the time to type up that wonderful explanation.

Wishing you and yours a Happy Turkey Day.
              sigpic
              Vancouver 2010
              Chicago 2010
              Chicago 2011
              Jack's CSM

Comment

No problem!

And thanks, very thoughtful but we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here!
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

where is here
                  sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

I think the next episode should feature Gibbs sleeping over at Tony's apt. after Gibbs' house burned down because they left those Christmas lights with the obvious wiring problems turned on down in the basement!!

Comment

Originally posted by callista View Post
                      i think the next episode should feature gibbs sleeping over at tony's apt. After gibbs' house burned down because they left those christmas lights with the obvious wiring problems turned on down in the basement!!
                      lol!!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Just got caught up on NCIS. Loved the episode if it was a bit predictable.
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Loved Newborn King. Predictable? Maybe. Hilarious with the
                          Spoiler:
                          Cookie interrogation
                          And loved Ziva going all kicka$$ at the end. Loved
                          Spoiler:
                          Jimmy standing up to his future FiL.

Solid all around I thought.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

what happened tonight? i didn't realize a new one was on
                            sigpic

Comment

Last night's ep Housekeeping
                              Spoiler:
                              Basically, they wrapped up the threads from the first episode of the season. They caught the guy who killed the people on EJ's team, he killed the guy feeding him information (I've got a cold right now and am a bit fuzzy on names) Saved EJ from running endlessly. Tony and EJ officially broke up. Tony and Ziva got a bit of a flirt on only to interrupted by CIRay calling after 7 weeks of silence.

Hope that helped some.

Michael Weatherly was great in it.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

ill have to check it out on cbs since im a big fan of tony
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X