Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone's where they can see a TV - I just turned it on to get ready for NCIS. ET is on, and it looks like Mark Harmon is going to be interviewed next.

If you're interested.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Watching NCIS right now. I did see the ET interview, thanks to my exceptional timing.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

and the casualty is
        Spoiler:

jenny
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

and apparantly, the cliffie is

Spoiler:
          they're doing a 'house'

the black guy is the new director. jenny's townhouse burns down and hte cover is that she died in the fire, so this guy gets her job. he is seen shredding a paper out of his file. he then sends ziva home, assigns mcgee to cyber crimes, tony to 'agent afloat' on the ronald regan, and tells gibbs 'meet your new team'

this is kinda what house did last season. the three students all quit, leaving house with a bunch of applicants to deal with.

now it won't be applicants, but i'm willing to bet that these new team members are part of the new director's agenda, whatever that is

quite the shake up

sigpic

Comment

Oh. My. God. The last two minutes-

Spoiler:
            Tony reassigned, agent afloat? McGee moved to cybercrimes? Ziva's liason officer status terminated, sent back to Israel? Gibbs gets a new team? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!

Gibbs was sooo not happy. He's gonna get them back. I know he will. He's Gibbs and Gibbs can do whatever the hell he damn well pleases.

Sad that Jenny died but happy that Tony, McGee, Ziva, Abby, Ducky, Jimmy and most importantly Gibbs didn't.

Can't wait for next season!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:

now it won't be applicants, but i'm willing to bet that these new team members are part of the new director's agenda, whatever that is

quite the shake up
              Yes, I quite agree.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:
                they're doing a 'house'

the black guy is the new director. jenny's townhouse burns down and hte cover is that she died in the fire, so this guy gets her job. he is seen shredding a paper out of his file. he then sends ziva home, assigns mcgee to cyber crimes, tony to 'agent afloat' on the ronald regan, and tells gibbs 'meet your new team'

this is kinda what house did last season. the three students all quit, leaving house with a bunch of applicants to deal with.

quite the shake up

OK. Well, I had to have a little bit of time to think about that one.

Spoiler:
                I hope they aren't doing a House. I just recently started watching House again (REALLY recently) and I thought it improved the show, but....I admit I'm biased. I really couldn't have cared less about the "ducklings" - I liked House, Wilson, and Cuddy, and I couldn't stand Cameron. So...it was all good for me.

This? I can't see doing a House being good for this show. Again, admittedly I'm biased, since I love all of these characters. But House still had their core three (IMO). This just pretty much guts the show if they really go through with it. Which...I'm guessing they won't. We may see a few episodes of them on their separate assignments, but eventually I think they'll get them back together. I hope.

I'm a little disappointed - I think we still have some unanswered questions. Like...what was up with Jenny's father and the fingerprints? What was she dying from? And new questions...what was the paper that Vance shredded? I was all prepared to really like him as the new director, but now...I'm not sure what's going on.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Hehe. Tony on an aircraft carrier. Somehow I don't see that turning out too well

Comment

HOLY HANNAH!! What an ending!!

I agree with RodneyIsGodney about Gibbs, he won't let that happen!!
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Hmmm. Interesting finale.

Spoiler:
                      Looks like everyone got their wish and Jenny was the only casualty. On the one hand YAY because I didn't care that much about her, but on the other hand meh, because that was the safest sacrifice they could have made.

As for that cliffhanger ending...

Spoiler:
                      I don't think it'll last. I'm guessing it'll be more like CSI than Bones. They split up the team on CSI a while back but eventually they all got back together. I hope we'll get to see a batch of probies, though (I keep picturing Jack testing out Daniel replacements), and if they go that route we may keep one of them in the end, but you can't break up the team. As has already been said, Gibbs won't allow it. It just may take a while for him to intimidate/coerce/trick the universe back into alignment.

Meanwhile I'd love to know what show I watch(ed) that left me so paranoid about "subtle clues" that when they showed -someone- holding a flowerpot I went "OMG! YELLOW FLOWERS!! DOES THAT MEAN HE'S GONNA DIE?!" and immediately had to run to my computer to research the language of flowers. LOL! Gods, I'm weird.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        Hmmm. Interesting finale.

Spoiler:
                        Looks like everyone got their wish and Jenny was the only casualty. On the one hand YAY because I didn't care that much about her, but on the other hand meh, because that was the safest sacrifice they could have made.
                        Well, I have a feeling that it was done more
                        Spoiler:
                        because the actress wanted out then to simply to shake things up. I don't know that of course, but Lauren Holly's put in minimal appearances since the strike, so I'm guessing - maybe she has something else going on that's taking up her time? We might find out soon. They told us about the reasons for killing Kate after that finale. That may have been a shocking death, but it was because Sasha Alexander wanted out - they didn't just kill her off to shock the audience. They just seem to like to make sure that those who leave leave permanently.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

i agree with whomever said that the cliffie will be resolved in a timely manner

Spoiler:
                          I think that the first handful of eps will be gibbs and the newbies handling or not, cases, as they run into tony and ziva and mcgee.

vance is up to something. he's either a baddie and manipulating gibbs into doing/covering up something up, or he and gibbs have something to do that is too dangerous, thus the other three are 'gotten rid of' to keep them out of danger

it's also possible that vance in inappropriate in his actions, and gibbs will find that out and use it as leverage to get his team back.

any money on gibbs being sent on a case close to israel in the first few eps?

sigpic

Comment

I really wanna know
                            Spoiler:
                            what he shredded, considering he got it from Jenny's filing cabinet...

Comment

Spoiler:
                              After all that build-up, I was a little disappointed.

I do, however, give high marks to Pauley Perette. I didn't really care about Jenny dying at all but Abby made me cry anyway because she just looked so darn sad . (I'm kind of a sympathetic cryer.)

And boy, whoever updated the NCIS Wiki article sure is on the ball. I was checking how to spell PP's name and I see they already have Lauren Holly listed as a former regular.

Comment

I was expecting
                                Spoiler:
                                McGee to be a bit more sympathetic towards Abby. I felt robbed of any decent McGee/Abby affection

Comment

Working...
                                X