Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was good to see Tony being nice to McGee.....

Wonder if they'll patent the 'Gibbs shutdown' method for the show? LOL.... and where did that Baseball bat come from? LMAO!

LA was freaking great as well

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I had a deadline and missed it. I'll have to watch it online.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Really liked this episode, especially Gibbs and his hatred of computers

Can't wait for the next episode - It's Michael Weatherly's Directorial Debut!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Enjoyed tonight's episode.

MW Director debut was good.

Oh and one thing -
          Spoiler:
          Girlfriend for Tony??

and the referral as Gibbs as McQueen! That was good!

oh and Weatherly's wardrobe at the end of the episode.. DANG!!
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

So...Tonight...I like the ep overall, but I REEEAAALLLYYYY didn't like
            Spoiler:
            new agent girl. I found her annoying. And she just kept butting in. I get that she's a team leader, but she's not team leader of Gibbs' team, so she needs to butt out.

And I really didn't like the whole thing with her and Tony...Partly because I'm a huge Tiva shipper, but also just because I don't think it fits. Tony's been acting more mature lately (at least some of the time), but then they seem to have him go after this hot girl he just met that, technically, he works with. I don't think it fits with the slightly more mature Tony. I think MatureTony would take time to get to know her. Take her out, talk to her, tell her that he was offered Rota, THEN hold a conversation with her while she's in the shower. MatureTony wouldn't go to the showers to tell her about Rota and flirt with her. That's ImmatureTony again. Who I thought we were seeing less of...

And I don't like Agent Love Interest/Tony any more than Ziva/her new as yet unseen guy. It seems too much like the writer's are trying to force us (us being the Tiva shippers especially) to see Tony and Ziva with people other than each other. Which is fine. Really. But then they write scenes where they get jealous over the other's new love interest? That's not right. Reminds me too much of SG1...When they stuck Jack and Sam with other people at the same time but then wrote both characters as occasionally seeming jealous over Pete and Kerry (which is not just as seen through my shipper glasses, as I have friends that are massively NOT SHIPPERS who still thought that's how it was being written)...

I love NCIS. I really, really do. But this back-and-forth with all the different romance stuff for the characters is driving me nuts. If they can't decide what to do romantically for a character, back off that character's romantic life for awhile to focus on another's romantic life...Or give someone a steady, non-terrorist, non undercover assignment, non bad guy romance. It's not a soap opera, so we don't need constant upheaval to keep the show interesting. Especially since this is a CRIME SHOW. I like romance in my shows, but in this case, a little romance with the show would be more appreciated than a little drama/crime/plot with the romance...

/rant & observations

Funnily enough, even with all the negative I had to say, this is one of the eps I've liked best this season I think. I would have liked to see more Abby and Ducky this ep though...They always make me smile lol.

Still can't figure out why Ziva was pushing that desk, and why no one was helping her...Who gives a woman a heavy, solid wood desk to transport around an office building by themself? Odd writing for that scene IMO...
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Ooookay....

Spoiler:
              just WTF is going on with the new girl? and why did Tony just wander in while she was showering?..... had it not been for the final comment... i'd dare say that they were chucking a sister on Dinozzo...

Loving the movie references throughout the episode

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I liked last nights episode, for the most part, I just really hated
                Spoiler:
                that annoying woman. I found the character really annoying, with all the hovering in the backround and blatant listening in, and inserting herself into other people's conversations/investigation. I don't trust the character, but I don't think we are supposed to. I don't watch NCIS for relationship drama, so the concept of Ziva/mystery man and Tony/annoying agent with hidden agenda, really doesn't do anything for me(except possibly turn me off from wanting to watch, depending on how thick it gets). I'm hoping that shower scene was nothing, and that nothing actually happened between that woman and Tony.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought the episode was kinda strange, actually. Everyone seemed a little off for some reason.

Spoiler:
                  I don't mind the new girl though. I have no interest in Tiva personally. And Tony hasn't had a serious love interest since Jeanne, so I wouldn't mind something coming of this.

They're dropping a lot of hints here about some changes going on. I never thought they'd make Gibbs director for real, but I'm starting to get a real feeling that's where this is headed, with Tony taking over as team leader. I've heard that Rocky Carroll and Cote are the only two cast members not signed for next year yet, since Mark Harmon just signed a new two year contract. So Vance may be leaving. I doubt Ziva's going anywhere though.

I'm not sure what I think about that. The times Gibbs has filled in as director before seemed to show that the job wasn't a good fit for him. And it seems like they might run into the same problem that SG-1 had in S8. *shrugs* I don't know.

I don't know that I'd mind Tony being team leader, as long as this new maturity streak keeps up (and I never hear the word "campfire" again). But I guess we'll see where it goes.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    I thought the episode was kinda strange, actually. Everyone seemed a little off for some reason.

Spoiler:
                    I don't mind the new girl though. I have no interest in Tiva personally. And Tony hasn't had a serious love interest since Jeanne, so I wouldn't mind something coming of this.

They're dropping a lot of hints here about some changes going on. I never thought they'd make Gibbs director for real, but I'm starting to get a real feeling that's where this is headed, with Tony taking over as team leader. I've heard that Rocky Carroll and Cote are the only two cast members not signed for next year yet, since Mark Harmon just signed a new two year contract. So Vance may be leaving. I doubt Ziva's going anywhere though.

I'm not sure what I think about that. The times Gibbs has filled in as director before seemed to show that the job wasn't a good fit for him. And it seems like they might run into the same problem that SG-1 had in S8. *shrugs* I don't know.

I don't know that I'd mind Tony being team leader, as long as this new maturity streak keeps up (and I never hear the word "campfire" again). But I guess we'll see where it goes.
                    LOL! need a good laugh today, thanks!

Spoiler:
                    Oh and I agree, if they make Gibbs the director, they are literally shutting him down. He can't stay still. He too used to moving around too much!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I was actually more worried about Vance leaving than Ziva, because it seems that they have been kinda hinting at that this season. I like Vance, so I'm hoping he stays, and that any hints have been some kind of misdirection to get the viewers thinking or whatever. I don't think I like the idea of Gibbs as director. I like Gibbs out with his team, I can't really pictue him desk bound, and really don't want to. I'm getting flashes of season 8 Jack(which wasn't that bad I guess) so I'm not really liking the idea of Director Gibbs and team leader Tony, but I guess I could learn to be ok with it, if it comes to that. I like Ziva and I don't want her to leave either.
                      My reason for not liking the new agent has nothing to do with Ziva, Tony or Tiva. I don't actually care about Tony and Ziva getting together on the show(but I'm also not against them getting together in a final episode or something). I just couldn't stand the character(EJ) in last nights episode. I found her really annoying and I got the same kind of feeling from her that I got from the lawyer lady last season. Who knows maybe she'll get better. If there needs to be romantic relationships for Tony and Ziva or anyone else on the team, I'd prefer it was with a "normal" character who didn't seem to have some kind of agenda or something else that would conflict with work. I like boring relationships.
                      Last edited by VampyreWraith; 02 March 2011, 04:54 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*whining*
                        Spoiler:
                        They're pulling a Sam/Jack on us!!
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

well, mark harmon signed on for the next 2 seasons so i'm not too worried
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            well, mark harmon signed on for the next 2 seasons so i'm not too worried
                            yep, me too! Weatherly is just a bonus!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mark Harmon to star in TV Movie on USA Network
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

NCIS spoilers on TVLine
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X