Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a great episode. Until the end.

I didn't appreciate the flippant way they dealt with the credit card thief. That the writers believed a little boy with no life experience could tell an adult how to 'live' was rediculously unbelievable and that they didn't bother to deal with the real life consequences of the kid's actions, was even worse.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      Was a great episode. Until the end.

Spoiler:
      I didn't appreciate the flippant way they dealt with the credit card thief. That the writers believed a little boy with no life experience could tell an adult how to 'live' was rediculously unbelievable and that they didn't bother to deal with the real life consequences of the kid's actions, was even worse.
      I agree. It was ridiculous.

Other than that, I enjoyed it more than the last couple of episodes.
      Spoiler:
      Enjoyed Tony being more serious, and it was nice to see Christina Cox again - she did a great job with her part I thought.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        Not a bad last episode.... and as it contained Christina Cox.... it was more awesome than usual...

Next weeks one is VERY interesting...As shown by this spoilery link...
        Very interesting indeed.

As to last nights ep, were I Tim,
        Spoiler:
        I'd work at least a thousand dollars off the kid. But yeah, irresponsible the way they handled it all.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

yeah, it was kinda 'afterthoughty'

kid should be smacked and his parents involved
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

SEASON 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

*happy dances*
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

yay!

my tuesday nights remain secure
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

WooHoo!!! Very excited.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay on NCIS getting renewed for season 9!!

Christina Cox was great on last nights episode.
                    Spoiler:

That little boy needed to be taken home to his mother and grounded(at the least) not taken to Gamestop. If my son stole someones credit card and charged up $10,000 worth of stuff I wouldn't want him getting rewarded with video games. I thought that whole thing was taken too lightly just to get in a joke; otherwise I really liked the episode.
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 02 February 2011, 03:59 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree - on all counts.
                      Whoo-hoo for Season 9!

Christina Cox did a great job. I'm watching and watching and all of a sudden - wham - "That's Angie." I had been watching DVD's for FX: The Series the day before.

That kid
                      Spoiler:
                      needed to be shown the error of his ways. Grounded at the very least. No comp access, no cell phone, no hanging out. And pay back McGee for the charges. At least more than the $50 that he's liable for.
                      I didn't find that bit of storyline amusing at all.
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Who's looking forward to tonight's episode??

Spoiler:
                        Psych Evaluations and flashbacks!!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Spoiler:
                          and a previously unseen deleted scene as a flashback part of me is more interested in seeing that then the rest of the episode...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Who all saw last night's episode?
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                              Who all saw last night's episode?
                              I did, I did!

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I'll have to watch it again. I'm leaning towards saying that I liked it.

Spoiler:
                              Boy, Tony sure is talking about Baltimore a lot in the last few episodes. I'm really looking forward to whatever they're building up to with that.

Comment

I did - I liked it mostly.

Spoiler:
                                It really made me miss Kate. I'd forgotten how much I liked her. But on the bright side, if Sasha was still on the show she wouldn't be able to be on Rizzoli & Isles, and I love her on that show.

I wasn't totally wild about the revelation about the psychologist being Kate's sister. For one thing, I don't remember Kate having a sister. I remember something about having several brothers, but I don't remember a sister ever being mentioned. I could be just forgetting something though. The main thing though was that it felt a little bit manipulative. Having Rachel have a certain agenda kinda felt like she was manipulating the team somewhat, rather than honestly trying to help them. But MMV. It wasn't a huge deal. And I thought overall it was a good episode.

Someone somewhere else mentioned that this episode might be considered foreshadowing, possibly to the end of the season, with the theme of "change is coming." An interesting idea - I wonder what kind of change? I have some guesses, but I'm not sure if they'll actually go there.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X