Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    By the way, the name that kept coming up in this ep? Coincidence or reference to the movie? Was like an exclamation point every time they said it.
    what name ????
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      what name ????
      *stares at Tame* You've been living in your hobbit hole again, haven't you?

Spoiler:
      Cloverfield.You know? The big blockbuster monster movie from JJ Abrams? Had people across the whole internet going binkers with clues, false leads and tantalizing hints? The one that now has fifteen million different edition DVDs depending on where you shop?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        *stares at Tame* You've been living in your hobbit hole again, haven't you?

Spoiler:
        Cloverfield.You know? The big blockbuster monster movie from JJ Abrams? Had people across the whole internet going binkers with clues, false leads and tantalizing hints? The one that now has fifteen million different edition DVDs depending on where you shop?
        LOLOL...Ahhh Yes
        Well the hobbit hole needed sprucing up

I did hear that a few times ....I thought you meant a person's name
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I noticed that too. I thought I was hearing things at first until they repeated it

Comment

In spite of the trailers for next week's episode, I am even more convinced that (speculation for upcoming episodes and spoilers for Tuesday's episode)
            Spoiler:
            Jenny is the one leaving. She was strangely absent in this episode, with no explanation (unless I missed it). I think this new character Leon Vance will end up being the new director when Jenny leaves/is killed off. And Lauren Holly's absences make me wonder if possibly she has something else going on, and that's why she's leaving.

I hope it's not just wishful thinking on my part.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I've been studying the NCIS spoilers on Spoilerfix.com. Here's some thoughts.

Spoilers for upcoming episodes
              Spoiler:
              According to Spoilerfix.com, the Season finale is Judgement Day Part 1 & 2 (it's a two hour finale). In this episode,
              Spoiler:
              Tony and Ziva accompany Director Sheppard to a funeral as a protection detail.
              The notes say that this episode was originally going to air between Internal Affairs and In the Zone. If something happens to Jenny in this episode, that would explain why she wasn't in In The Zone, and why Vance was acting director. The problem with that is - no one seemed particularly upset about anything. If Jenny had been killed, one would think there'd be more reaction.

Vance is also scheduled to reappear in the episode About Face, airing May 13th.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Any thoughts on last night's episode - Recoil?

TVGuide's Ausiello had another spoilery tidbit today:

Spoiler:
                Question: I need to know who is getting murdered in NCIS! I want answers! — Irv

Ausiello: Actually, word around NCIS is that the buzzed-about death won't be the biggest surprise of the season. Consider this line from Director Vance to Gibbs from the two-hour season finale: "If you think you can protect them forever, Jethro, you are mistaken. There's already been one casualty. There will be more." What does it mean?! Beats me!
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

Poor Ziva, she had it rough. I didn't see the whole ep cuz I had to watch American Idol and I flipped back and forth during Idol's commercials. I can't really comment on what I did see because it was bits and pieces. Although Tony looked like
                  Spoiler:
                  he was realy concerned about Ziva and I don't think I heard him joke even once, during the parts I saw anyway. I think I liked the previous ep(Tony and germ girl in Afganistan) better. Tony looked so hot in his gear!
                  Last edited by TameFarrar; 08 May 2008, 05:18 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

These last couple of eps seem to have been a little lacking in the humour that is such a trademark of the show. I love the way it contrasts humour with serious stuff - and it does that very well - but the last couple seem to have been rather less on the humour side. And what's with splitting the team up all the time? I like seeing the team together - not Ziva doing stuff on her own or Tony off with Nikki (who, tbh, I don't care about enough to care about her issues! ).

This week's ep was okay tho it did bug me for a while as to why Ziva
                    Spoiler:
                    was so shaken up - I mean, she's killed plenty of times before (including her own half-brother and she was never this upset over that!). In fact, it wasn't until the scene with Michael in the warehouse that I realised that what shook her up wasn't killing the guy but the near miss/nearly dying - the gun going off and only just missing her.

And you know what? Cote de Pablo is a good enough actress that she doesn't need the whole - Look I'm not wearing any make-up! See my PAIN! - cliché to show us that Ziva is struggling emotionally. Come on producers/directors - it's just such an annoying, obvious cliché. Look everyone, this beautiful woman is emotionally tormented - look, you can tell because she's got big bags under her eyes and no make-up and doesn't look perfect!

Anyway. A not bad ep but not one of the best.
                    Last edited by TameFarrar; 08 May 2008, 05:17 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree with everything you said Ali. I've noticed the lack of humour. I hope they make up for it soon! The last time I really laughed was when Tony and Ziva were pranking each other a few eps back.

Comment

Ooops. My apols for not spoiler-tagging my post - I'd not been in this thread before and as it's labelled spoilers in the title and the other posts I read weren't tagged, I thought that was general practice in here.

Hope I didn't ruin things for anyone. I'll make sure to tag in future.
                        sigpic

Comment

not a problem Ali ...even though it says spoilers... well... for the episodes airing right now...we use the tags so folks in different time zones aren't spoiled as well as folks who are recording it or have to wait for the DVDs of each season... its just a nice way to do things ...so you are fine this is more how THIS thread works and we like to change the rules on folks every now and then to keep them on their toes

Comment

not a problem Ali ...even though it says spoilers... well... for the episodes airing right now...we use the tags so folks in different time zones aren't spoiled as well as folks who are recording it or have to wait for the DVDs of each season... its just a nice way to do things ...so you are fine this is more how THIS thread works and we like to change the rules on folks every now and then to keep them on their toes
                            I feel like a right muppet - I should have thought. All the other show threads I play in - like SPN, Moonlight etc - spoiler tag for current seasons and I don't honestly know why I didn't use my brain and do likewise in here! I'm going to blame it on a horribly stressful day/week/life.

Look, you can tell I'm stressed - I'm not wearing any make-up!
                            sigpic

Comment

you really aren't ..... *swallows hard* ...I'll just stay over here ..... really its fine ...truly....

I am so teasing you Ali...I am sure you look wonderful with or without make -up but I just couldn't resist

Comment

you really aren't ..... *swallows hard* ...I'll just stay over here ..... really its fine ...truly....

I am so teasing you Ali...I am sure you look wonderful with or without make -up but I just couldn't resist
                                Just think how much worse it could be... I could have no make-up *and* a gun! Hahahahahaaaa! *cackles madly*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X