Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at one point i thought that

Spoiler:
    jeanne had killed her father, either the scorned woman syndrome, or iwth his cooperation to frame tony. like if dad had been dying, he'd let her shoot him to help her set things up

but, by the end, i do think that jenny did it. and, if the scans ducky was looking at were jenny's, they were brain scans, thus she could be dying and there's nothing like impending death to 'free' a person to take care of business.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I thought that to for a bit ...
      Spoiler:
      but then I thought *something...anything* needed to make the Jeanne part of the story more then it was....cause what it was...was boring. It was just somewhat of a plot device IMHO, so Tony could say what he said to her in the end and folks would forget her as part of the storylines any longer.

I believe Jenny killed him and Gibbs knows she did.....

and I am still holding out that the scans, the blood work is Jenny trying to track her father. I believe Jenny got blood that was *presumably* her dads and was having it tested and possibly the scans are from whomever was buried in his grave????
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Like Tame and Sky I had a moment there when I thought

Spoiler:
        Jeanne did it. Then I thought it was La Grenoille himself, but after the ending I do really sincerely think it was Jenny. And I agree that Gibbs thinks she did it too.

As to who dies - Jenny is my guess and I won't be that upset. Second guess is maybe Palmer - although I would definitely miss him. I also think Ducky is a possibility although I would hate to see that happen. Don't think it's Abby - she's too integral to the show as is Gibbs - but McGee, Tony or Ziva are all possibilities although I would be sorely tempted to throw something at my tv if that happens.

So, I'm hoping against hope that it's Jenny. She should never have been brought in to begin with imo.
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          On the subject of who dies, I believe that Ausiello at TV Guide confirmed that it's one of the main seven, Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, McGee, Abby, Ducky or Jenny. I'm guessing Jenny, like most of you.

Comment

i know i read a spoiler

Spoiler:
            where ziva is shot, giving people the idea that she dies. course, they did that when kate was killed, she got 'killed' twice, the first time she was shot she was wearing a vest, got up, hten head shot (ouch)

i think, it'd be more interesting for ziva to deal with getting shot and the feelings of vulnerability that stem from that, than just killing her off. I'd love the angst
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
              I thought that to for a bit ...
              Spoiler:
              I believe Jenny killed him and Gibbs knows she did.....
              The thing is - (spoilers for Hiatus - S3)
              Spoiler:
              Gibbs doesn't exactly have the moral high ground here, since he himself hunted down and killed the man responsible for his family's death. I'm not sure what he's going to do about Jenny though, if anything.

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
              Spoiler:
              and I am still holding out that the scans, the blood work is Jenny trying to track her father. I believe Jenny got blood that was *presumably* her dads and was having it tested and possibly the scans are from whomever was buried in his grave????
              I thought the same as you, but the print issue of TVGuide says, quoting showrunner Shane Brennan -
              Spoiler:
              "'The fact that Jenny has a medical condition may or may not mean that she's in trouble'" p. 24. So apparently Jenny DOES have a medical condition.

Although I suppose that still doesn't necessarily mean the scans were hers. Maybe the condition is hereditary or something? And the discovery or absence of that condition in the tests on the John Doe might mean that they were of her father or something? I'm just doing some wild speculating here.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                I thought the same as you, but the print issue of TVGuide says, quoting showrunner Shane Brennan -
                Spoiler:
                "'The fact that Jenny has a medical condition may or may not mean that she's in trouble'" p. 24. So apparently Jenny DOES have a medical condition.

Although I suppose that still doesn't necessarily mean the scans were hers. Maybe the condition is hereditary or something? And the discovery or absence of that condition in the tests on the John Doe might mean that they were of her father or something? I'm just doing some wild speculating here.
                Well!

Spoiler:
                Then I'm going to take my bows to Tame's powers of prognostication back until we find out the truth!!!

Comment

LOL...darn and I was really likng those bows
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I am just taking a guess. But maybe the shocking thing that is going to make the emotional 2 hour finale is that Jenny and Gibbs had a child together from their affair in Parris when they were partners. Maybe those were the tests Ducky was running for Jenny DNA tests. Just my speculation I did not see that anywhere or hear that from anyone.

Comment

Ep was kinda meh. I'm not overly keen on Germophobe Girl
                      Spoiler:
                      so her who wounded brother story didn't really interest me. Ep itself seemed kinda standard, too, with a minimum level of the snark I've come to know and love.

The preview for next week, I assume, is blatantly misleading. I haven't read any of the spoilers (and don't want to know) but I find it very hard to believe that
                      Spoiler:
                      Ziva is the one who's going to die. Thanks to the TV Guide cover at the checkout stand, I know SOMEONE is gonna bite it, but I doubt it's Ziva. That teaser was WAY too obvious. My guess is that they're going to pull a bait and switch, kiiiinda like they did with Kate, only this time, instead of killing the close-call character just as everyone is breathing a sigh of relief, I think it'll be someone else who bites it.

Jenny's the only one I wouldn't miss and I'd find Abby's or Ducky's deaths the most traumatic.

Incidentally, next week IS the melodrama ep, right? Or was that just more sleight of hand in the preview?

Comment

The first one I wouldn't shed a tear over. The other ones ... that would be as traumatic as when Thomas Magnum 'died'. Or, more on topic, Janet Fraiser.
                        I might be tempted to throw things at the TV if that's the case.

My friend bought a TVGuide and started to read the article ... aloud. She got the hint when I did the 'fingers in the ears & la-la-la' thing.

Last night -
                        Spoiler:
                        I was pissed at Tony for the whole 'don't volunteer' bit. I've always thought he was a slightly slimey character and this reinforced my opinion.
                        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                          Last night -
                          Spoiler:
                          I was pissed at Tony for the whole 'don't volunteer' bit. I've always thought he was a slightly slimey character and this reinforced my opinion.
                          I like to think
                          Spoiler:
                          that Tony was just looking out for McGee, and wanted him to stay safe at home in DC. A war zone is no place for a probie!

Comment

I wasn't all that impressed overall last night...I too was kindof..*meh*

however there were a few parts that I found amusing
                            Spoiler:
                            I laughed at Tony's underhandedness with McGee. mcGee should really know better at this point and I agree with the sentiment above, regardless of how it looked I do think Tony had McGee's interest at heart. Tony doesn't need it on his resume. The practical joking was funny I loved the barking keyboard.
                            I like Ziva and Tony and the dynamic they create on screen. (Heaven knows I am a shipper completely at heart ) So Ziva having her little moment that they were *sharing* a room had me laughing away, even Hubs who tries to stay away from doing to much open shipping for any show had to make a comment since he was laughing to

I wasn't real impressed with the story line as germophobe girl wanted to find her contact...but I was touched in the end and the scene of her at her brother's bedside was well done.

as to the reports for next week and further
                            Spoiler:
                            I truly hope that the scenes for next week are a ruse. Most networks don't give away stuff like that at least not as bad as Sci-Fi does . So I really hope it isn't Ziva....But NCIS is one show that I have found to be extremely tight lipped about things. I never heard a peep about Kate prior to her departure. So I hope that doesn't mean they have been really good about keeping a lid on a character I would hate to see go.

The main cast with the exception of Jenny would make me a bit reluctant for a while...

Comment

I found last night's episode entertaining, if not stellar.

Spoiler:
                              I like the friendship between Ziva and McGee - they have a nice brother/sister vibe going - especially when they team up against Tony. I also very much enjoy the Ziva/Tony dynamic and found it funny that Ziva was uptight that Tony and "germaphobe" were sharing a room.

As for McGee listening to Tony - he should know better by now. Tony's the same as he's ever been, so why would he listen to him?

The story with "germaphobe girl" was so-so, mainly because I just don't really care about her, I don't know her. But they made me care at the end, with the little girl and then with her brother in the coma.

I'm wondering why they focused on her so much - are they setting her up to replace someone?

As for the previews for next week:

Spoiler:
                              I'm thinking (and hoping) it's a fake spoiler - it's way too obvious and if they do what they did with Kate, we won't have a clue until the last second. If they do kill off anyone but Jenny, it's going to be really hard to come back, but then I thought the same when they killed Kate, and they made that work.
                              sigpic

Comment

By the way, the name that kept coming up in this ep? Coincidence or reference to the movie? Was like an exclamation point every time they said it.

Comment

Working...
                                X