Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many episodes are left this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
      How many episodes are left this season?
      Five I believe. The last two will be aired together in a two-hour season finale on May 20th.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Yes, that news was posted on TVGuide's website last week. I gotta say though - I'm getting a little nervous.
        Spoiler:
        I'd be just fine with it being Jenny, and everything seems to point to her, but it's starting to make me think it's just a little TOO obvious. Like maybe we're all supposed to think it's her, but it turns out to be someone else. IMO it SHOULD be Jenny if anyone - she doesn't really add anything to the show and doesn't seem to be all that popular of a character, unlike the other six. But.....it's all just a little too easy.

I don't think I'll take it well if it's Tony or Ducky or Abby. It won't be Gibbs - I can't imagine them doing the show without Mark Harmon, especially after what happened last year. Ziva or McGee - both of them would hurt - but I wouldn't be as upset as if it were one of the others. Arggh! Do you all think they'll drag this out to the very end, or do you think it will happen before the end of the season?
        that would really suck if any of them died

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          i gotta tell ya

Spoiler:
          if jenny corks it...a friend of mine will throw a party
          I would be at that party
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I don't mind if it's
            Spoiler:
            Jenny. I've never liked her. And the way she says "Jethro" has always creeped me out a bit.

If it's Tony I will scream. Tony is my favourite character and it wouldn't be the same without him.
            McGee would also hurt, I love Timmy.
            I don't think they'd get rid of Ziva because the last woman on the team, Kate, was killed and it would seem like a repetition of the storyline. Plus, I don't think Tony could take it if he lost another woman on the team.
            NCIS without Gibbs is rather pointless IMO, so let's not go there
            Abby is a faint possibility but it would have a huge effect on everyone in the show so I'm not sure they'd do it.
            Ducky...slightly more likely. I like Ducky but he's on my list of 'possibles'.
            Palmer has also crossed my mind too. He may not be in it much but it could happen. Nothing's come up about his relationship with whatshername, yet either as far as I can remember. (Kim?) That may have something to do with it.

Personally, I hope it's Jenny. It would stir up old feelings for Gibbs, plus Tony and Ziva both have connections to her. It does seem a bit too obvious, though.

Comment

well aparently
              Spoiler:
              ziva is going to end up on the floor covered in blood; and palmer is going to be held at gun point.

Spoiler:

but i dont think either one is going to die.

Spoiler:
              it all points to jenny but like Davesg-43 said it does make all to obvious.
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 April 2008, 05:28 PM. Reason: gahh !! typoss
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

*stops reading thread*

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  well aparently ziva is going to end up on the floor covered in blood; and palmer is going to be held at gun point.

but i dont think either one is going to die.

Spoiler:
                  it all points to jenny but like Davesg-43 said it does make all to obvious.
                  You might want to put that there in spoilers, like...the whole post?

Spoiler:
                  I think it's leading up to that, with Gibbs getting the post of head of NCIS. I also think that Ziva is going to be getting some massive whump.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Wow! So what did everyone think after tonight's episode?

Spoilers for tonight's episode (includes speculation on reported spoilers for upcoming episodes):

Spoiler:
                    It still looks to me like they're setting Jenny up to be the one to leave. Maybe she did kill the Frog after all. She was awfully sure that Jeanne didn't see anything - that she wasn't there. And how DID Jenny's gun get there? I think Gibbs is rather suspicious. The way he looked at her at the end, and that remark about "Long live the Queen?" Was it just me, or did they deliberately set out to make Jenny look bad in this episode? Not that I've ever liked her, but wow, I liked her even less when the episode was over.
                    Last edited by Killdeer; 22 April 2008, 05:28 PM.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

What part of seeing a whole convo under spoiler tags didn't[snip] GET?

I don't WANT to know ahead of time. I like to be surprised.

As I haven't yet seen tonight's episode, I'll be leaving now.
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 April 2008, 05:27 PM.
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Folks please remember to use the spoiler tags when discussing even speculation you have heard/see/read It takes alot of enjoyment out of the show for others if they are spoiled in advance by anything written about upcoming episodes.

Also as always use spoiler tags for the episode itself
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

as to tonight's eps

Spoiler:
                          jenny killed the frog, and gibbs knows

now, what will he do about it?
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            as to tonight's eps

Spoiler:
                            jenny killed the frog, and gibbs knows

now, what will he do about it?
                            Hmmm, you think (tonight's episode)
                            Spoiler:
                            she really did kill him? They certainly did make it look that way.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              Another hint from TVGuide's Ausiello on the MAJOR SPOILER development coming up.

Spoiler:
                              Question: Please give me a hint about who's leaving NCIS. There are currently 293 comments on this in the Ausiello Report. You can't leave us totally hanging for weeks. Give us something. — Andrea

Ausiello: I'll give you something, but I can't guarantee it'll reduce your anxiety level. The exiting NCIS series regular will be (last chance to bail before major spoiler!)
                              Spoiler:
                              tragically murdered in one of this season's five remaining episodes. Now, whaddya say we get those comments up to 400 by close of business today?

http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello/ncis/080416-01

In light of last night's episode:
                              Spoiler:
                              I just hope they don't make it Jeanne coming back to kill Tony! *hugs Tony*

Comment

Thank you for the spoiler tags.

Now I don't have to do this.
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X