Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That
    Spoiler:
    Crazy lawyer chick was awesome...I mean her interaction with Gibbs.
    I felt the same way that Tony and the team felt when those two were together...I even got popcorn!!!

But that ending was
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

I loved how
      Spoiler:
      Tony is trying to coax some stuff out of Ziva about when she was kidnapped. It seems that she wants to tell him but something is holding her back.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        I loved how
        Spoiler:
        Tony is trying to coax some stuff out of Ziva about when she was kidnapped. It seems that she wants to tell him but something is holding her back.
        I was so annoyed while watching that scene, the cable or network went a little wonky and I missed a few seconds of dialogue. I'll have to go back to it on the CBS page and look at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
          I was so annoyed while watching that scene, the cable or network went a little wonky and I missed a few seconds of dialogue. I'll have to go back to it on the CBS page and look at it again.
          You poor thing! *huggles*

Do a google image search on Gibbs Head Slap, you get some funny things!! *giggles*
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
            GO GIBBS!!!

Spoiler:
            Yeah, she may be connected with a D-bag in Bell.... but she's cute... Really want them to explain just why she's so obsessed with Gibbs... it can't be just down to UST.... and just what is the deal with Bell....

at the 'oh darn' look on McGee and Tony's face when they discovered the radiation.....

Rather surprised at the conversation between Ziva and Tony in the warehouse..... wasn't expecting her capture being discussed... nor just how heavy it got.
            I don't understand her obsession with Gibbs either. The first time the two met there was so much flirting and UST, so to me there is something more to her story and we will hopefully find out in future episodes.

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
            I was NOT happy with the ending. That lawyer b***h is ....... . I don't like her at ALL.
            Can ya tell?

Gibbs has had his arm in the sling for two eps or three? I like how that gives us time elapsed cues.

Abby in 'the suit'.
            The suit was hilarious. I didn't even know it was Abby until she started talking.

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            Oh, that ending was great! I love the tension between Gibbs and the lawyer. Could see something like it a mile away, though, ever since he asked her if she'd ever had red hair. . . HUGE clue there! The man is attracted to red-heads.

Was disappointed when Abby in 'the suit' didn't jump in McGeezer's arms instead of Tony's.

It's about dang time Gibbs got some!

Gibbs' hurt his arm in last weeks episode.
            There was a red head comment? I missed that. Yeah, you can definitely see there was an attraction between the two. I was like get a room.

Maybe it's just me, but is McGee getting better looking? He always had this boyish look to him and now that he is getting older, he is getting a manly look (plus, he is in better shape)

Are you sure Gibbs got some? The ending just kind of left it vague. Maybe he pulled back at the last moment. We will find out next time. They probably did kiss though.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              I don't understand her obsession with Gibbs either. The first time the two met there was so much flirting and UST, so to me there is something more to her story and we will hopefully find out in future episodes.

The suit was hilarious. I didn't even know it was Abby until she started talking.

There was a red head comment? I missed that. Yeah, you can definitely see there was an attraction between the two. I was like get a room.

Maybe it's just me, but is McGee getting better looking? He always had this boyish look to him and now that he is getting older, he is getting a manly look (plus, he is in better shape)

Are you sure Gibbs got some? The ending just kind of left it vague. Maybe he pulled back at the last moment. We will find out next time. They probably did kiss though.
              I would comment on that last part but seeing that a mod or two post here....I wont
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                I would comment on that last part but seeing that a mod or two post here....I wont
                Okay, I just read my post over and I can see what you are talking about. Is it the pulled back comment by chance? Honestly, I was talking about the kiss.

BTW, I forgot to mention this, but did anyone notice that the actor who plays Dr. Shore, the dentist, played that freaky scientist in SG1's Resurrection (Season 7)?
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  Okay, I just read my post over and I can see what you are talking about. Is it the pulled back comment by chance? Honestly, I was talking about the kiss.

BTW, I forgot to mention this, but did anyone notice that the actor who plays Dr. Shore, the dentist, played that freaky scientist in SG1's Resurrection (Season 7)?
                  Lets just say that I finished reading a paper on Buffalo Mating habbits in the 1800's...
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Ausiello answered 3 questions about NCIS today.

Question: When are we going to meet Abby’s family on NCIS? —Ellen
                    Ausiello: In less than seven years. “We waited seven seasons to meet DiNozzo’s father,” notes exec producer Shane Brennan with a laugh. “We’re not going to wait [that long] to introduce one of Abby’s relatives. And I wouldn’t even say her relatives — I’d say more of her personal life. The audience loves Abby and I think there’s a lot of rich detail to be explored with that character, so, yes, it will happen.”

Question: You recently fielded NCIS questions regarding potential romances for Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, Abby and McGee, but what about Ducky? What does the future hold for everyone’s favorite chatty British medical examiner? —SR
                    Ausiello: “Ducky is hiding a secret that the rest of the team is determined to find out,” teases Shane Brennan. “And it’s not what they think it is.”

Question: Are we ever going to find out what it is that Vance shredded on NCIS? —Troy
                    Ausiello: “The fans just won’t let that one go, will they?” laughs Shane Brennan. “We actually addressed part of that — almost all of it, in fact — in ‘Knockout.’ We’ve put a lot of that to rest, but there is still one more question that will be posed and then answered about our hard-nosed director. It won’t be this season, though.”

NC

Comment

^^Interesting......

Promo for NCIS 7-15 'Jack-Knife'

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                        Ausiello answered 3 questions about NCIS today.

Question: When are we going to meet Abby’s family on NCIS? —Ellen
                        Ausiello: In less than seven years. “We waited seven seasons to meet DiNozzo’s father,” notes exec producer Shane Brennan with a laugh. “We’re not going to wait [that long] to introduce one of Abby’s relatives. And I wouldn’t even say her relatives — I’d say more of her personal life. The audience loves Abby and I think there’s a lot of rich detail to be explored with that character, so, yes, it will happen.”

Question: You recently fielded NCIS questions regarding potential romances for Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, Abby and McGee, but what about Ducky? What does the future hold for everyone’s favorite chatty British medical examiner? —SR
                        Ausiello: “Ducky is hiding a secret that the rest of the team is determined to find out,” teases Shane Brennan. “And it’s not what they think it is.”

Question: Are we ever going to find out what it is that Vance shredded on NCIS? —Troy
                        Ausiello: “The fans just won’t let that one go, will they?” laughs Shane Brennan. “We actually addressed part of that — almost all of it, in fact — in ‘Knockout.’ We’ve put a lot of that to rest, but there is still one more question that will be posed and then answered about our hard-nosed director. It won’t be this season, though.”

NC
                        That last one it seemed to me the episode only added more questions about Vance than answered anything.

ETA: @ Dr Lee, you wouldn't happen to have a preview of the next ep. of NCIS LA would you?

Comment

ETA: @ Dr Lee, you wouldn't happen to have a preview of the next ep. of NCIS LA would you?
                          Sorry... the person who showed me that said he couldn't find it.... and a quick search by me failed as well

Comment

That last one it seemed to me the episode only added more questions about Vance than answered anything.

For the video promo for NCIS LA S1E15 The Bank Job, check out this link.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by jper View Post
                              for the video promo for ncis la s1e15 the bank job, check out this link.
                              holy crumbs

Comment

I must admit, I'm quite addicted to NCIS LA these days, almost as much as the regular NCIS. NCIS LA really is going the right way IMHO.
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X