Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp, it seems tptb were waiting for this episode to have more Gibbs. And there will have to be a follow up after that ending.
    If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Why is Gibb's arm in a sling? I missed last weeks episode, so if it happened then, just tell me that!

Thanks.

I guess I have to wait for the re-runs then eh!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
        Why is Gibb's arm in a sling? I missed last weeks episode, so if it happened then, just tell me that!

Thanks.

It was the end of last weeks episode.

You can watch it online! cbs.com usually has the last 5 or 6 eps.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks.

He was injured in the last episode. I'm not going to tell you how though. You can't wait for reruns, go to CBS to watch last week's episode. Here I will make it easier for you: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/vi...ayhZyCBa&nrd=1

Darn it, Everlovin beat me to it.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            He was injured in the last episode. I'm not going to tell you how though. You can't wait for reruns, go to CBS to watch last week's episode. Here I will make it easier for you: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/vi...ayhZyCBa&nrd=1

Darn it, Everlovin beat me to it.
            I finally get to beat someone at the punch!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              It was the end of last weeks episode.

You can watch it online! cbs.com usually has the last 5 or 6 eps.
              Not in Canada I can, no cbs.com, no Hula, nothing. don't get me started on that!

currently watching this weeks episode and I don't like thei lawyer chicky at all!
              sigpic

Comment

Not in Canada I can, no cbs.com, no Hula, nothing. don't get me started on that!

currently watching this weeks episode and I don't like thei lawyer chicky at all!
                Bummer! Sorry.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I finally get to beat someone at the punch!
                  *growls at Everlovin*

That is awful that you can't get those. I haven't seen this weeks yet. I will watch it tomorrow while the kids are in school. Is it the lawyer lady who represented both the husband and wife in a recent episode?
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                    *growls at Everlovin*

That is awful that you can't get those. I haven't seen this weeks yet. I will watch it tomorrow while the kids are in school. Is it the lawyer lady who represented both the husband and wife in a recent episode?
                    Yes, it's her and the ending.. Oh my
                    sigpic

Comment

Try here.

Better hurry up to see it, though. They usually take down old episodes to put up new ones, so last week's episode will only be around for a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                        Try here.

Better hurry up to see it, though. They usually take down old episodes to put up new ones, so last week's episode will only be around for a day or so.
                        Thanks for the link, just watched the episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

GO GIBBS!!!

Spoiler:
                          Yeah, she may be connected with a D-bag in Bell.... but she's cute... Really want them to explain just why she's so obsessed with Gibbs... it can't be just down to UST.... and just what is the deal with Bell....

at the 'oh darn' look on McGee and Tony's face when they discovered the radiation.....

Rather surprised at the conversation between Ziva and Tony in the warehouse..... wasn't expecting her capture being discussed... nor just how heavy it got.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

*is still riding a shippy high that this weeks eppy didn't destroy, especially while wearing the ship colored glasses worn with most shows*

Because of said high, I won't bore non-shippers with my show observations, lol. Though I still hate that lawyer, especially with the ending...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I was NOT happy with the ending. That lawyer b***h is ....... . I don't like her at ALL.
                              Can ya tell?

Gibbs has had his arm in the sling for two eps or three? I like how that gives us time elapsed cues.

Abby in 'the suit'.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, that ending was great! I love the tension between Gibbs and the lawyer. Could see something like it a mile away, though, ever since he asked her if she'd ever had red hair. . . HUGE clue there! The man is attracted to red-heads.

Was disappointed when Abby in 'the suit' didn't jump in McGeezer's arms instead of Tony's.

It's about dang time Gibbs got some!

Gibbs' hurt his arm in last weeks episode.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X