Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    Me too! I forget, has she threatened with paperclips yet since she came back? Or threatened at all? I know she pranked Tony with the blue dye, but I don't remember much else...
    She did mutter "Touch me and die" when Tony was about to draw on her with the sharpie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXnDEbZZnLg
    If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally Posted by Skydiver
      that said, in watching the show, i thik the only ship i can reasonably see is tony/ziva...yet they're so dysfunctional all i could ever see happening on the show is a little 'stress relief' and they get it out of their systems and move on. gibbs seez ziva as a daughter of a sort, abby definitely as a daughter. I can see abby/mcgee working in the long run...did they ever deal with Palmer and the fact that he was sleeping with the double agent? (what's her name, the asian woman that got shot on the bus)
      Spoiler:
      Palmer was having sex with Agent Lee. Gibbs wound up killing her himself in order to help save her little sister from kidnappers who were using Lee to get some kind of information.

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
        She did mutter "Touch me and die" when Tony was about to draw on her with the sharpie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXnDEbZZnLg
        I'd forgotten about that!! I can't believe I forgot it; I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget about it in one of my as yet unwritten fics, lol. Thanks for reminding me!
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          no, I don't get them...thus the problem. USA is how I got into NCIS and I must say, that I was not interested in it because I saw the Jag two parter that introduced it, didn't like the format. Then one day I just turned it on to USA and I saw Gibbs (who reminds me of my dad) Tony (love him) Ziva (LOVE her) and Mc<insert Tony's nickname> and I enjoyed it to no end!
          Okay, this is my first post in this thread, but it isn't my first watch of the show. I have watched NCIS from day one. I had a similar opinion about NCIS from watching JAG. I just coudn't "like" Gibbs, especially for the way he treated Harm originally, but then after watching part two of the episodes, I realized this is a man who is passionate, intelligent and has a story that we don't know about yet. I became curious of his character and loved watching the season premiere. (Misses Kate)

About shipping on NCIS - I don't really do it, anymore. I originally liked the pairing of Gibbs and Kate in the first season. It seemed liked the writers played with that a little bit, but then by the second season it wasn't there as much. With Tony and Ziva, I didn't really believe it to happen. I just don't see them as couple material. I am seeing more of the shipping during this season, but it really hasn't peaked my interest.

I was happy to see an NCIS thread, even though it was hard to find and I casually came upon it.

I am going to go through this thread from the beginning to read all the posts, so I can literally be on the same page as the rest of you. Can't wait to read all of your opinions on the show.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Have fun with that! *thinks you're crazy*
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Yeah, seriously! I jumped in and never looked to the front, lol. I don't think anyone ever expects new thread members to read the rest of the thread. That'd be crazy! Gosh, I can only imagine trying to tell newbies to the S/J Ship Appreciation Thread to go back to the start. I think we're on our third thread now, and the second was about 10000 pages I think, lol.
              sigpic

Comment

I only look to the front if I accidentally click there. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                  Yeah, seriously! I jumped in and never looked to the front, lol. I don't think anyone ever expects new thread members to read the rest of the thread. That'd be crazy! Gosh, I can only imagine trying to tell newbies to the S/J Ship Appreciation Thread to go back to the start. I think we're on our third thread now, and the second was about 10000 pages I think, lol.
                  I tried that, I gave up after a few pages. I will try doing it with this thread, but I will probably end up skipping to the end.

And, hey, who are you calling crazy?! That would be me.
                  sigpic

Comment

You. *hides from heavy metal object being thrown at her*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      You. *hides from heavy metal object being thrown at her*
                      Oh, I see how it is. Pick on the probie. BTW, I don't throw things, I find other ways to get even.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                        Oh, I see how it is. Pick on the probie. BTW, I don't throw things, I find other ways to get even.
                        I don't pick on probies, HONEST!!!

Comment

wow, tonight's eps will have the tiva fans drooling

you could cut it with a knife
                          Spoiler:

first, in paris
                          second, notice that ziva's got a new necklace? didn't see that before
                          third, the banter
                          fourth, sharing the same hotel room?

just so much ship for those that want it

oh, and the eps was good too, although i knew the killer had to be one of hte flight attendants.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:

first, in paris
                            third, the banter

oh, and the eps was good too, although i knew the killer had to be one of hte flight attendants.
                            Couldn't watch it *pouts*. Mumzie was watching American Idol. *gags* Know of any place I can see it?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              Couldn't watch it *pouts*. Mumzie was watching American Idol. *gags* Know of any place I can see it?
                              It will be up tomorrow on CBS...

It was a very charming episode, and one that I don't think will offend non-Tiva fans too much. Skydiver's right, the crime was decent although I knew it was going to be

Spoiler:
                              her fiance behind the hit.
                              If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

I tried that, I gave up after a few pages. I will try doing it with this thread, but I will probably end up skipping to the end.

And, hey, who are you calling crazy?! That would be me.
                                What? Why would I pick on you? I think anyone on GateWorld has to be at least a few fries short of a happy meal, lol.
                                But picking on probies is fun. Why do you think Tony does it so much.
                                Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:

first, in paris
                                third, the banter

I loved the epised! And yes, I was drooling, lol. Called my mom after I watched it (I had class until 8:30 Central so I recorded it) and told her I was in my happy place in regards to shipping. Tiva tonight, some nice Booth/Bones last week, there's always Kahlan/Richard in LotS...I've been on a shipping role lately.

In particular about Tiva
                                Spoiler:
                                I knew them being in Paris would have to have something for the Tiva fans. They couldn't not have some Tiva.

I actually didn't really notice a necklace. I guess I'm just going to have to go back and watch it again. Poor me, lol. Though I don't recall seeing one prior to tonights episode, so if one is there the question is raised of where it came from. For some reason Ziva just doesn't strike me as the type of woman to buy a necklace for herself. Her previous one had some meaning to her, since she never took it off, so it stands to reason that another necklace would also have to have some meaning to her. Now that's not to say that it couldn't have been bought for her by someone besides Tony, because I could see the team all pitching in on one as well as seeing all of them individually buying her one.

The banter. Oh beautiful Tiva banter, how I've missed thee...But yes, even from a non shipper standpoint, their banter has not been the same since Season 6 started. It has only recently started getting back to the Season 3, non-Jeanne Season 4, and Season 5 banter. As a shipper I could go on and on about the significance of it, but just as one can't force Stargate ships on non-shippers, one can't force NCIS ship on non-shippers, lol. Not that I don't try with my RL friends and family...Boy do they hate Wednesdays.

I knew they had to be lying about the couch in the hotel. No matter how much Tony might have complained, I don't think Ziva would have slept on the couch. I can just see them fighting about who gets the bed, only to agree that they managed to share one when they pretended to be married, so they should be able to share one now. Of course, the shipper in me says that it could have led two ways after that, lol, but I'm actually inclined to hope they did just share a bed, because IMO they still aren't quite ready for a physical relationship even though I do think they would be emotionally ready.

And I just have to add the picture at the end. I knew he took it, but I was half afraid it would be the one he had to delete. That his favorite picture out of all the ones he took in Paris was of Ziva warms my shipper heart. I'm wondering if it will share a place of honor with the bikini pictures or if it will replace them in the place of honor.

About the episode in general
                                Spoiler:
                                I had a feeling that Victoria Pratt's character would be the bad guy. I've noticed that ever since Mutant X and Cleopatra 2525 she usually plays either a bad guy or a suspect. I loved how they brought the cases together on the plane and in DC.

I will say that I thought it odd that neither Tony nor Ziva realized it was an allergic reaction. For some reason I figured that federal agents would have to go through a basic First Aid and CPR class, and I know from experience that you learn to recognize anaphylactic shock (though I can't claim I learned to spell it, lol) and how to administer an epipen. Granted I guess it could have been poison, and in their line of work that might have been more probable, but anaphylactic shock was the first thing that crossed my mind when she called Ziva's name and collapsed.

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
                                It will be up tomorrow on CBS...

It was a very charming episode, and one that I don't think will offend non-Tiva fans too much. Skydiver's right, the crime was decent although I knew it was going to be

Spoiler:
                                her fiance behind the hit.
                                Spoiler:
                                I thought it would be him as well. Since he was the only one that was supposed to know why she was heading to DC, it stands to reason he'd have to have had some part in trying to kill her.

I don't think it will offend non-Tiva shippers. I will say that it had quite a bit more Tiva than many other episodes, and IMO quite a bit was implied to either have happened or to be coming, but I don't think it really detracted from the episode. IMO it actually added to the humor, especially when they were fighting and disagreeing about things, including how they got along with each other. But if you don't like Tiva banter then you probably should skip this episode, since it was heavy on banter IMO.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X