Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    Where can i find the promo for the next episode.... can't see it up on Youtube
    here is a link for the promo
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Thanks

Damn that looks like it's going to be a hell of an interesting episode....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

It sure do
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
            Spoilers for episodes 7.11 and 7.12

Spoiler:
            I like the new arc they're building up, and how they incorporated it into the plot of "Ignition" without letting it completely take over. It was fun seeing McGee with the lead for once, and Ducky talking Palmer through his first autopsy was very nice also.

Behind the scenes video for the 150th episode here: http://news.team-ncis.com/2010/01/06...sode-en-video/
            Oh that was fun to watch ...and on the video page I found a TV Guide shoot of Mark Harmon and Cote De Pablo.....Mark puts Cote's face into a cake...it was Hilarious!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Which vid was it that had that???

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                Which vid was it that had that???
                It was in the list of vids and it was a Photo Shoot with Marc Harmon and Cote De Pablo for TV Guide
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Can someone please tell me what the fudge is up with NCIS fanfic writers and (disciplinary) spanking? Why do they like it? It has absolutely no place in NCIS and Gibbs spanking Tony (with his belt) is not an image I want in my head. Ever. I was just reading a story on ff.net and there it was. But not just Tony, Abby too! Gibbs had Abby over his lap and spanking her with his belt! I mean...WHY? And Tony spanking his 5 year old daughter, well foster daughter at the moment. Just ruined the whole thing for me... UGH.

I think these fans are seriously disturbed if they think spanking is an acceptable form of fanfic entertainment. Of course it could just be a fanfic fetish and I think we all have those, to some degree. Even me.

I apologize if I have offended anyone who actually likes this stuff. It's just MHO. Something to which everyone is entitled, yes?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I would have to say its not my personal cup of tea and if they have a warning that spanking is part of the story...I would pass on it

so I would have to say...read the warnings ...heaven knows I do for the stuff I definitely do not want to read

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      I would have to say its not my personal cup of tea and if they have a warning that spanking is part of the story...I would pass on it

so I would have to say...read the warnings ...heaven knows I do for the stuff I definitely do not want to read
                      Yeah, I saw and read the warning. I guess I was just curious. I wish I wasn't.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

fic writers often have the characters behaving out of character. please bear in mind, i find gibbs/abby to be disturbing and 'wrong' in so many ways...so i don't even get the pairings, must less the kinks that people write in fic.

smut writers often/usually write stuff that we'll never get the hint of on tv, much less see.

I would say, nothing personal, you read smut, you're gonna run into stuff like that. all you can do is hope the author is honest in her warnings about kink content so, if it's not your cup of tea, you can give it a pass
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Can someone please tell me what the fudge is up with NCIS fanfic writers and (disciplinary) spanking? Why do they like it? It has absolutely no place in NCIS and Gibbs spanking Tony (with his belt) is not an image I want in my head. Ever. I was just reading a story on ff.net and there it was. But not just Tony, Abby too! Gibbs had Abby over his lap and spanking her with his belt! I mean...WHY? And Tony spanking his 5 year old daughter, well foster daughter at the moment. Just ruined the whole thing for me... UGH.

I think these fans are seriously disturbed if they think spanking is an acceptable form of fanfic entertainment. Of course it could just be a fanfic fetish and I think we all have those, to some degree. Even me.

I apologize if I have offended anyone who actually likes this stuff. It's just MHO. Something to which everyone is entitled, yes?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rodneyisgodney View Post
                            can someone please tell me what the fudge is up with ncis fanfic writers and (disciplinary) spanking? Why do they like it? It has absolutely no place in ncis and gibbs spanking tony (with his belt) is not an image i want in my head. Ever. I was just reading a story on ff.net and there it was. But not just tony, abby too! Gibbs had abby over his lap and spanking her with his belt! I mean...why? And tony spanking his 5 year old daughter, well foster daughter at the moment. Just ruined the whole thing for me... Ugh.

I think these fans are seriously disturbed if they think spanking is an acceptable form of fanfic entertainment. Of course it could just be a fanfic fetish and i think we all have those, to some degree. Even me.

I apologize if i have offended anyone who actually likes this stuff. It's just mho. Something to which everyone is entitled, yes?
                            ew!!!!!!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              fic writers often have the characters behaving out of character. please bear in mind, i find gibbs/abby to be disturbing and 'wrong' in so many ways...so i don't even get the pairings, must less the kinks that people write in fic.
                              I'm with you 100% on Gabby...hate it!

smut writers often/usually write stuff that we'll never get the hint of on tv, much less see.

I would say, nothing personal, you read smut, you're gonna run into stuff like that. all you can do is hope the author is honest in her warnings about kink content so, if it's not your cup of tea, you can give it a pass
                              That's just it! It's not smut, I don't read NCIS smut, I don't want to "see" these characters like that. It was a gen/het story. Gibbs was taking his roll as "Boss" a bit too far for my liking. Instead of Gibbs-slapping Tony upside the head for what ever he did wrong he...spanked him...then later Abby...with his belt!

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              ew!!!!!!
                              Exactly!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                I'm with you 100% on Gabby...hate it!

That's just it! It's not smut, I don't read NCIS smut, I don't want to "see" these characters like that. It was a gen/het story. Gibbs was taking his roll as "Boss" a bit too far for my liking. Instead of Gibbs-slapping Tony upside the head for what ever he did wrong he...spanked him...then later Abby...with his belt!

Exactly!
                                Yeah I did see that it had a *T* rating and thought....Huh????

But I have to agree with Skydiver on this one...a lot of Fic writers tend to take characters into their own personal bent of the world after maybe a fic or two that is closer to character....for many its just what they want to do and hopefully they put enough warnings or "Author's Notes" at the beginning to allow the reader an opportunity to decide if they want to go down that road.

I have read some fic writer's that do a really wonderful job with various TV shows but they also have some fic that is completely off the wall...however, they are really careful to give the reader great A/N (author notes) so the reader knows what is coming. I have been very appreciative of that because I would hate to stumble on to a fic that was off the wall by an author I thought was really good only to be really turned off by this or that and find that my enthusiasm for reading their work had been diminished.

It might seem weird since they can and still will write the wonderful stuff, but it will just be in the back of my head that they did something too weird for my taste with the characters and I would worry if I might be blindsided in an upcoming paragraph.......

Comment

Working...
                                X