Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transplant

For those that were watching this Canadian Show on NBC:
    Is there any word if NBC has picked up the third season of Transplant? — Russell
    As will come as zero surprise to anyone who has kept track of Inside Line’s previous updates on this topic, the final prognosis is no, NBC will not be airing Season 3 Stateside, I can confirm.
    Source: https://tvline.com/lists/fbi-season-...g-blue-bloods/

It's a shame that NBC didn't pick it up, especially after what happened in the Season 2 finale. I hope those who watch it in Canada are enjoying the 3rd season.
    Last edited by planet_tv; 07 November 2022, 07:41 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

NBC has picked up seasons 3 and 4 of Transplant because of the writers' strike. Since they may not be able to produce any scripted shows for a while, I guess they figured they could import some from Canada. I'm glad because I enjoyed the first 2 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by gnoel809 View Post
      NBC has picked up seasons 3 and 4 of Transplant because of the writers' strike. Since they may not be able to produce any scripted shows for a while, I guess they figured they could import some from Canada. I'm glad because I enjoyed the first 2 seasons.
      I enjoyed the first 2 seasons too, minus the pilot episode which I haven't seen. I was like yeah NBC is finally not going to leave the US on a cliffhanger.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I read that season 3 of Transplant will start airing on NBC (in the US) on October 5th.

Comment

Working...
        X