Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watched it when it was on tues nites. but since it switched to fri nites... well hmmm sg1/sga ect or JAG... mmmm SG1
    sigpic

Comment

I taped JAG and watched Atlantis haha. It is true the show was kinda going downhill. They brought in a whole bunch of new lawyers too. Greg Vukuvic or however you spell his name and I'm so glad we won't see anymore of him because frankly he really annoyed me haha.

Comment

when did Maddie enter into the story, when did Bud get promoted to Lt.Cdr, when did htey (bud-n-harriet) suddenly have five kiddlets. i only knew of AJ... i knew of her losin her daughter.. but ever since then, ive been basically lost

dammit, cant ya tell im very lost.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          when did Maddie enter into the story, when did Bud get promoted to Lt.Cdr, when did htey (bud-n-harriet) suddenly have five kiddlets. i only knew of AJ... i knew of her losin her daughter.. but ever since then, ive been basically lost

dammit, cant ya tell im very lost.
          Maddie's been on for the past few years off and on. They were trying to show Harm's soft side and that he could make a commitment to someone. I actually thought she was an asset to his character. As for Bud....can't remember when he was promoted (don't really care, to be honest ) and I don't think they have five kids. I know of the oldest boy and then she had twins last year sometimes. But that's all I can remember.
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Yeah they have twins and then last season they had a son named James Kirk Roberts. Bud is a Star Trek fan... too bad he hasn't mentioned Stargate yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin
              Yeah they have twins and then last season they had a son named James Kirk Roberts. Bud is a Star Trek fan... too bad he hasn't mentioned Stargate yet!
              Now I really am going to barf all over Bud...that is too much!!!!!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

I have heard, don't know if it's a rumor or not...but there will be a new JAG series that takes place in San Diego. Am pretty sure the new JAG officer will be in it but don't know about anyone else. Anyone else heard this?
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Ya Critter , I heard that rumor too. I think Catherine Bell will be taking the Jag series to San Diego and in the same vien if that happens the coming together of Harm and Mac could be in the balance. Well 31 hours before Jag finally

Comment

Wow I haven't heard of that, but that sounds kinda interesting. I haven't barely watched NCIS, but a JAG spinoff with Mac would be awesome!

Comment

But I worry about a Jag/Mac spin-off. Where would the story go if Harm is suppose to be her hubby? Remember according to Catherine Bell, they taped several different endings....

Comment

JAG is my show that I allow myself as an indulgence as a soap. So I am hoping against all hope that they do get married. ... or just a decent shipper ending. I'm jealous of all those who live in places where CBS airs ...

Comment

22 hours before Jag finally....Harm and Mac forever

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            Ya Critter , I heard that rumor too. I think Catherine Bell will be taking the Jag series to San Diego and in the same vien if that happens the coming together of Harm and Mac could be in the balance. Well 31 hours before Jag finally
                            This is why I think that Harm will retire and they'll move to San Diego with Maddie and live happily ever after.....better go set my VCR to tape JAG tonight in case something comes up...don't want to miss that kiss!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

finally we will get to see a BIG HONKING KISS......Jag.....Mac and Harm forever....4 hours to go....and counting

Comment

3 1/2 hours till it airs!! I don't know about you all but I'm having a party with all 3 people I know who here that watches JAG! haha

I've been saying "The Final Dance Is Finally Here" in my away messages on IM. Mac always loves to say that they're "dancing" around relationships.

Comment

Working...
                                X