Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if au SG1 got ascended in the past ? (mobius 2 spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if au SG1 got ascended in the past ? (mobius 2 spoiler)

Original Daniel, AU Jack, AU Carter, and AU Teal fixed the timeline in Mobius 2, but what happen next?

If Dr Weir can talk to her AU Dr Weir in "Before I sleep" ,which means people got transported by the timeship don't fade away when the time line change.

Two timeship/Puddle jumber still exist , one from AU timeline, and the one used by the original SG1.
    The scientist only find the tape and the ZMP,but not the timeship like in the alternative timeline.

And AU Teal still need symbiote ,so he can't remain on Earth or he die when the AU junior mature in a few yr.
    Original Daniel is still Daniel, he know about Oma and she was still help people ascend on Kheb.
    What better way to ensure the timeline is fix and stay out of the way than becoming an ascended being?
    That would explain why Oma was so interested in Daniel in the first place,because she met him thousands yr ago and the AU SG1 is still around on the higher dimension

I doubt it the ancients timeline would be altered if they ascended
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

ya i no i always wondered if they coild have a PJ go back intime 1 min before they went back intime so then there would be 2 pj's in the same room, then keep going back intime until you get like 100 then go forward and hey presto 100 PJ's
      Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
      McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Working...
      X