This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard question: reproduce

I was thinking about the asgard, they don't reproduce right? They, instead, use cloning technique and transfer their minds into the new body. We humans are able to reproduce and each individual is unique and different. I guess, how does the asgard increase in numbers? I mean, population wise, what would happened if like half their population was wiped out? and if they tranfer into their clone bodies, do they live forever? what would you do if you lived like 999 billion years, wouldn't your life just suck and be boring?

good question, i've always wondered how they would make new minds, atm they're just dying out slowly, unless there is some way, there probably is and i have just missed it in an episode, maybe the one where SG1 goes to save the asgard scientist on that planet
    Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

well i hguess if you lived that long you would just become SUPER inteligent, after all, if you say learn Astrophisycs for 1000 years im pretty sure you would be spot on then you got the other 999,999,999,000 years to try and improve on your Knowledge of it , but i guess it would prob drive you insane from after about your 500th bday up until your 10,000 then you would prob get used to it and become Universaly smart
      Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
      McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Working...
      X