This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camulus

Can anyone shed some light on the current status of Cammy.

He's meant to be playing beast in X-Men 3.

Seriously though, I was hoping of more from Camulus.

Comment

Me, too....I was soooo hoping he'd be our next reformed gould! *keeping fingers crossed*

Comment

(there's going to be an x-men 3?)

well, i think the last time we heard of camulus was in 'prometheus unbound', where vala mentioned that her people came from a world once ruled by camulus.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
          (there's going to be an x-men 3?)

well, i think the last time we heard of camulus was in 'prometheus unbound', where vala mentioned that her people came from a world once ruled by camulus.
          (Apparently they're having casting troubles though. Steve Bacic was in X-Men 2 though)

Did Daniel mention Camulus was taken care of by Baal? I have a feeling he is dead. Did he not go to Baal as part of a trade?

Comment

yeah i cant remember that part, if he was given up to baal, but if he was it was never said what happened to him.... i could be wrong, memory is not the best.

Is Bacic still in the running for X3, something tells me they will want a bigger name. Hopefully he gets the role, the guy has some nice screen magic going on.

Comment

Yeah, I think its that dont-ask-dont-tell thing - he was sent to Baa'l empty handed. After that I dont think Ba'al had any use for him, safe to say he is dead.

Comment

zero hour spoilers
                Spoiler:

iirc, he want returned to baal, with the defective zpm and it's presumed that baal would...express his discontent and that cammy is dead
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  zero hour spoilers
                  Spoiler:

iirc, he want returned to baal, with the defective zpm and it's presumed that baal would...express his discontent and that cammy is dead
                  Yes that is what I was hinting at - RIP, Cammy.

Comment

But don't forget, they are never dead until you see their ashes and even then I'm sure the writers can negotiate.

Comment

Originally posted by gatecrasher
                      Is Bacic still in the running for X3, something tells me they will want a bigger name. Hopefully he gets the role, the guy has some nice screen magic going on.
                      Strange, IMDB no longer lists him as being in X3. A discussion on the X3 page says that Beast isn't going to appear for apparently money issues to do with the character, ie big and blue. I can't imagine they can use someone else now, and I can't imagine him turning down the offer if an X4 imerges... Can only hope

SPOILERS (about Stargate not Xmen )
                      Spoiler:
                      With what has been said about season 9 and the Gou'alds, I doubt we'll see him at all. I can only hope he'll escape and refugee on Earth. Be interesting to see a Goa'uld on base as a "friendly". He'd probably help more than the Tok'ra!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                        But don't forget, they are never dead until you see their ashes and even then I'm sure the writers can negotiate.
                        There is a funny quote in one of the recent episodes about just that.

Oh wait, that was on this weeks Alias, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by gatecrasher
                          There is a funny quote in one of the recent episodes about just that.

Oh wait, that was on this weeks Alias, nevermind.
                          I think it went something like:

Sydney: She is supposed to be dead.

Jack: A lot of people are *supposed* to be dead.

I laughed a little when I saw it too.

Comment

ya that was funny

Comment

Working...
                            X