X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cartoons are way too funny
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Yeah....you gotta love the Simpson's. And speaking of the Simpson's and Stargate.......I am a Simpson and my B-day is today. So if any of you feel nice enough to give me some positive Rep. points I would be very happy.
      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

SG1 sent to springfield to track down a Go'uld that's been hiding there and it's Burns and Smithers has been under his control for years. A small electrical shock snaps him out of it. They could call the episode "Seth"
        Life Too Short to drink bad coffee!

Any man smart enough to understand women is also smart enough to keep quiet about it

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
          qasimjavid....I took that Simpson's pic as a Banner......Hope you don't mind. That was too rad not too.
          Thats fine if you click quote in my earlier post it shows the site link
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Whats a post mentioning the Simpson's without some good quotes?

Some of my favorites, someone else should throw in some RDA quotes about the Simpsons from SG1 :

Homer: Lisa, would you like a donut?
            Lisa: No thanks. Do you have any fruit?
            Homer: This has purple in it. Purple is a fruit.

Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.
            Homer: Woo-hoo. Four-day weekend.

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
            Lisa: No.
            Homer: Ham?
            Lisa: No.
            Homer: Pork chops?
            Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
            Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Homer: Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!
            Marge: HOMER!
            Homer: I gotta go Moe my damn weiner kids are listening.

Homer: Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems.

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Homer: Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

Homer: Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.

Homer: From now on, there are three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way.
            Bart: Isn't that just the wrong way?
            Homer: Yeah, but faster!

Marge: Homer, is this how you pictured married life?
            Homer: Yeah, pretty much, except we drove around in a van solving mysteries.

Homer: There's your giraffe, little girl.
            Ralph Wiggum: I'm a boy.
            Homer: That's the spirit. Never give up.

Kent Brockman: Scientists say they're also less attractive physically and while we speak in a well-educated manner, they tend to use low-brow expressions like 'oh yeah?' and 'com'ere a minute.'
            Homer: Oh yeah? They think they're better than us, huh? Bart! Com'ere a minute.
            Bart: You com'ere a minute."
            Homer: Oh yeah?

Homer: You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Homer: [Meeting Aliens] Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

Homer: Oh, so they have internet on computers now!?

Homer: How could you?! Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain Whatshisname? We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing, did you? Except at that guy who made sound effects. Makes sound effects and laughs. Where was I? Oh yeah! Stay out of my booze.

Homer: How could you?! Haven't you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain Whatshisname? We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anybody laughing, did you? Except at that guy who made sound effects. Makes sound effects and laughs. Where was I? Oh yeah! Stay out of my booze.

Homer: I have a great way to solve our money woes. You rent your
            womb to a rich childless couple. If you agree, signify by getting indignant.
            Marge: Are you crazy? I'm not going to be a surrogate mother.
            Homer: C'mon, Marge, we're a team. It's uter-US, not uter-YOU.
            Marge: Forget it!

Homer: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get.

Lisa: Look at the "wonders" of the computer age now.
            Homer: Wonders Lisa? Or blunders?
            Lisa: I think that was implied by what I said.
            Homer: Implied... Or implode?

Comment

Lol My fave is:

Homer: Meh, I'm bored of this Tarzan movie *changes chanel*
              Lisa: Dad, it's a documentry about the homeless!
              (or something to that effect!)

I think it would really cool if RDA guest starred on The Simpsons! My fave musicians have been on the show, so it would be great to see one of my favourite actors on it aswell!

Comment

Now if only the Simpsons didn't suck now. I miss Futurama...
                sigpic
                I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
                'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
                'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

Yeah I really liked Futurama Bender was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
                    It would be really cool to see a Cartoon entry of Sg-1 at the beginning of Stargate. Or it would be cool to see the Simpson's do a spoof of Stargate with Richard Dean Anderson and the gang all there. Anyone with me?
                    RLOL. YES, YES, hope that TPTB of Simpsons will invite the whole SG1 team including Gen Hammond and Dr. Fraiser and Siler and Chevronman

Comment

Working...
                    X