This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacks SGC

Donno if this has been done here before, but I've recently been watching SG-1 since my local space station received the rights to air it. for the past few months I've been watching the show every weekday from season 1 and we are just past the middle point of season 7. (Death Knell), but I've been keeping up with the spoilers and I know, along with most everyone here that Jack get promoted and now runs the SGC in Season 8....

so, what waht he do if he could run the SGC HIS way... I can picture it now...

Jello is mandatory at all breifings

and the fiirst every stargate golf tournament would soon begin... the last few holes in goa'uld ocupied worlds of course, for a challange.

no actually he is a lot like hammond exept he will go on a few missions

Comment

space station?

thats all, i don't want to spoil anything for you.

USE SPOILER THINGS!
      "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

Five words about
        Spoiler:
        General Jack O'neill

Spoiler:
        WHO PUT HIM IN CHARGE!!??!?!?!?

Spoiler:
        Godfrabbit, man! You're boring me to death!! Quickly, someone zat him and hypnotize him into believing he's Colonel!!

That's just my opinon.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

ROFL i would love to see a gold tournament throught the stargate lol like in WoO lol
          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Now, i've not entirly watched season 8, so i don't know how he runs the SGC...but waht if he ran it HIS way.... the SGC is his playground, how would jack do things?

Comment

Originally posted by buckner
              no actually he is a lot like hammond exept he will go on a few missions
              yeah but since hes become General has he been on any though?
              Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_gal
                yeah but since hes become General has he been on any though?
                Yes he has - in Season 8. I won't post any spoilers unless you want some posted.

Comment

Is this supposed to be a funny or serious thread?

Because what you said...

Originally posted by Tnarg
                  Jello is mandatory at all briefings

and the first every stargate golf tournament would soon begin... the last few holes in goa'uld ocupied worlds of course, for a challenge.
                  sounds like this is going to be a list of crazy things that would happen if you use the word "playground" for the SGC too literally.

Comment

Working...
                  X