No announcement yet.

Stargate ship models by Eaglemoss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed out on Friday (like a fool) but sounds like they'll be putting more up this Friday.

https://twitter.com/MasterReplicas_/...21291277107200
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Someone posted comparison pictures of the Eaglemoss and QMX F-302 models here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eagl...6712363652081/
      Die-cast wishlist: Destiny - Seed Ship - Puddle Jumper (SGA S.1) - Atlantis (SGA S.1) - Wraith Hive - Wraith Super Hive - Tel'tak - Al'kesh - Apophis' Flagship - Lucian Alliance Ha'tak (SGU)

Comment

Master Replicas have picked up the license for Stargate vehicles (as well as prop replicas and figures):

https://www.masterreplicas.com/blogs...-cast-stargate
        Die-cast wishlist: Destiny - Seed Ship - Puddle Jumper (SGA S.1) - Atlantis (SGA S.1) - Wraith Hive - Wraith Super Hive - Tel'tak - Al'kesh - Apophis' Flagship - Lucian Alliance Ha'tak (SGU)

Comment

I managed to snag an F-302 last week with one of Master Replica's random sales. It's a really good looking model! I recommend that one.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a Traveller Starship model out there?

Comment

Maybe some fans have done Traveller ship model, I don't know.

Master Replicas (EagleMoss SG ship #5) promised the Prometheus for November. Has anyone heard anything yet? Any preview?
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

A few days ago they posted on Twitter that they'd sent the model to be photographed. So we'll probably see pictures soon.

Which version would you prefer - the low-detail one with hyperdrive emitter pods or the one with more greebles and hangar pods?

Comment

What a fan I am! I even didn't know there are more version of this ship. Could you show me the difference?

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

https://youtu.be/LiIW7wmZkKM?t=503

Comment

S9 model of Prometheus looks more detailed. I plan to buy it in Novembert to have the whole SG fleet in my hands.

I believe they promised the Puddle Jumper, the Tel'tac, the Wraith dart, the Universe shuttle and the Asgard mothership for 2024-2025 if we get one in every three months.

The most unique looking ships are the Wormhole X-treme ship, the Grace alien ship and the rotating Replicator ship so I wouldn't mind to see those ones in the future.

And what if they would buy the rights of Babylon 5? There were even more really nice designs.

Comment

https://www.gateworld.net/news/2023/...xt-ship-model/

It looks a bit pale for my taste. I hope the colour and the size willl match up with the Daedalus.

The hangars look a bit undeveloped like some decorations are missing from there.

And if zats were fallic symbols then ehhmm... then how would you describe this ship?

Comment

The F-302 looked similarly pale in the first photos, probably because it was photographed under very bright light.
                          If this is based on a screen-used CG model (at first glance I'd say it is), it has to be the first, less detailed version.

Comment

I hope they will improve it a little. It is a bit sad that it won't come until February.

Comment

Now they're saying it's November 10th again:
                              https://nitter.net/MasterReplicas_/s...471128322150#m

For me the Prometheus is a four out of five (Daedalus 5/5, Ha'tak 5/5, Death Glider 1/5, F-302 4/5).

Comment

Thanks for the update.

The lines of white dots also look a bit weird on the top as they are supposed to symbolize the windows, but they are so blurred on the top of the model.

Comment

Working...
                                X