Stargate ship models by Eaglemoss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.gateworld.net/news/2024/...ster-replicas/

It's the version with the steep front (new comparison)... Not exactly my favorite. Also, something seems wrong with the "intakes" of the engine pods. They are below the engines, like they are still in the retracted position while the rest of the pod is extended.
    Die-cast wishlist: Destiny - Seed Ship - Puddle Jumper (SGA S.1) - Atlantis (SGA S.1) - Wraith Hive - Wraith Super Hive - Tel'tak - Al'kesh - Apophis' Flagship - Lucian Alliance Ha'tak (SGU)

Comment

I just found this old thread where QMX directly interacted with the fans. I wish Master Replicas would do the same...
      Die-cast wishlist: Destiny - Seed Ship - Puddle Jumper (SGA S.1) - Atlantis (SGA S.1) - Wraith Hive - Wraith Super Hive - Tel'tak - Al'kesh - Apophis' Flagship - Lucian Alliance Ha'tak (SGU)

Comment

Atlantis versions overview (WIP, I don't think I've identified all the differences yet).

Atlantis is one of the top 5 ships I'd like to see in this collection, but it needs to be based on the original Rainmaker VFX model. The later one just seems incomplete and simplified.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eagl...0755786581070/

Prometheus with improved paint decorations to be released in July/August.

Comment

I am interested which 3 Stargate project will be announced in June. Puddle jumper, the Stargate (Milky Way model) and the Destiny or something else?
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Or the Wraith Dart. Or the Beliskner.

Comment

I have completely misunderstood them that they will publish 3 SG projects within a month. You are right probably that these will be announcements or reveals. Hopefully they will focus on quality again after the mixed opinions regarding the Prometheus.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                X