This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate 2 Title and Plot Ideas

What do you guys, girls, and trekies think that SG2 should about?

I say that Anubis returns and uses the time dialation device to give him time to rebuild. 1 day equals 10,000 years or something, like what the replicators did, only at a higher setting. He surpasses the strength of the ancients. He returns with cool ships and super-super soldiers.

The only way to beat him is to give the Wraith the location of our galaxy. Which then sends SG-1 and SGA in search of the Furlings, who can defeat the Wraith and restore the balance of power.

well you wouldn't wanna get rid of the Wraith already with SGA being soo young. I think the next movie should be about a hugh climactic all out war with the Goa'uld in wich the SGC and SG-1 defeat them for good. Most of them any way.

Perfecto!

Comment

I was kind of hoping for an in depth story about Ba'al's romantic life.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1
        I say that Anubis returns and uses the time dialation device to give him time to rebuild. 1 day equals 10,000 years or something, like what the replicators did, only at a higher setting. He surpasses the strength of the ancients. He returns with cool ships and super-super soldiers.

The only way to beat him is to give the Wraith the location of our galaxy. Which then sends SG-1 and SGA in search of the Furlings, who can defeat the Wraith and restore the balance of power.
        Yeah agree with what you have said, thats a pretty good story line, it will be good to see the Wraith die and bring a new enemy for SGA!

Comment

Working...
        X