This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    I was going to try and keep away from Sam/Jack spoilers cause I want to get the feeling I got when I saw WoO and had no idea what Jack was going to do!!

And I was so happy that we were wrong about the Sam/Dan pic!
    see i hadn't started reading spoilers yet in season 4 and both myself and my other stargate friend were watching WOO when it was on, and we knew EXACTLY what jack was gonna do. we said it, and we were right.
    and i kinda guessed that the sam/dan pic wasn't part of the episode, but i wasn't 100% sure. i would have assumed it to be funny if it did make the episode. or just plain weird like when leia kissed luke in ESB. that was just creepy.

i'm still doing ok with the spoilers. only vague ones and only the ones listed in the shipper thread. dammit you shippers are a bad influence on me!!! .... and i love you all very much, don't ever change.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
      *ignores post*

Uh.... I just saw this "Mrs Richard Dean Anderson" as your sigline.... uh.... that's MY claim to fame! He's mine, mine, mine!!!

*takes deep breath*

Nothing personal Mrs Judge or Shanks, but that man is SOOOOOO mine!

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, so I spend a lot of my time on the net. I started off reading spoilers, now I just dive in and read the entire transcripts of episodes. Take Stargate, back home I've watched up to maybe half-way through season six, now I've read through all the way up to the end of season seven. I think I need help.
        sum ergo cogitum
        I am therefore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Uh.... I just saw this "Mrs Richard Dean Anderson" as your sigline.... uh.... that's MY claim to fame! He's mine, mine, mine!!!

*takes deep breath*

Nothing personal Mrs Judge or Shanks, but that man is SOOOOOO mine!

Sally
          Oh I see, I have a serious rival for my loved ones affections do I? LOL

Or maybe he's just a bigamist

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
            What are you, high? Van Helsing rocked! How can you not love the way they cut and pasted Mr Hyde into the script when they realised they didn't have the rights to Hunchback anymore?
            Aha! I was wondering what had happened there. They might as well have pasted the Hulk in there.

Or Shrek.
            Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

BTW, hello I'm Jules and I'm a former spoiler junky (I hope). I wasn't previously bothered about being spoilered for programmes but I'm taking a new tack now and trying not to read any info on season 8 or Atlantis. Just to see if it alters my viewing of the eps in any way.
              Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                "My name's John, and I have a hip flask. Drink anyone?"

Oh yeah; how to win friends...
                AA is down the hall, but you can leave the flask here .
                -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
                -Jack O'Niell

Comment

I like the current setup of the Season 8 page on GateWorld. The one sentence description of the premise of the episode is enough spoiler for me. It isn't that I totally avoid spoilers, but I do try not to ruin it (I did enough of that for S7) and I avoid discussion of specific spoilers.
                  Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                  O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                  - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                  - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                  once done, cannot be undone...
                  brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

It's like Alcohol's anonomys here...
                    Um.. hello my names Thor39 and I've been spoiler free for about five mins

I've tried to stop a month ago but a mate ruined it for me when he told me some shocking knews, what an idiot
                    Well I will attempt it again what's everyone else's secret from keeping away?

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
                      Well I will attempt it again what's everyone else's secret from keeping away?
                      Keeping away was an option?
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

For the sake of some idiots I am now well on the way to repeating whathappend with season 7. I knew all the plots off by hand and I found it really boring, no exciting suprises at all . Hopefully Atlantis isn't ruined yet I amkeeping away from the season 8 forum now

Comment

I'm like Kenjin

Spoilers don't really affect me. I even read the full transcripts of eps i ain't seen before

*gasps of horror all around*

I still have to watch the episode to see it. Kinda like reading harry potter and going to see the films

Comment

At least there are not many screens around and you can not get wowed by the extreme and intense special fx before you see them in action

Comment

It must be a drug cuz I seriously can't help but look at the spoilers . I need help lol

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Hi, my name's Christina and I need spoilers or else my sanity will fall out.

I try not to read spoilers for season finales. Otherwise....well, if Darren is going to go to the trouble of putting the spoilers up, it's the least I can do to actually read them.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X