Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Moriah and I'm a complete spoiler freak. I am completely and utterly unable to stay away from spoilers. I try and I try but there I am at 1:00 a.m. sneaking on the computer to see if any new tidbits have been released. I go through spoiler withdrawls during the hiatus and must comfort myself with massive quantities of chocolate.

I am a sad, sad, person.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Hello, my name is Hatusu. I cut myself off cold turkey about a month ago. It's really rough. I found myself actually paying attention to spoilers for the "Friends" finale. You can't avoid them. They're everywhere!

Now that that's over, what am I going to do? Well, I think I can hold out with "Frazier" and "Survivor" spoilers for another week............... my hands are shaking~~~~~~~~~~~!
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Hi. My name is e7of7 & I've been a shameless spoiler addict since the middle of Season 7. That's when I discovered I could read entire transcripts of the next episode posted by people with Sky One. You would think once is enough, but I can't help myself - I read them again. And again....it's a sickness, really!
        e7of7

"It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got." - Sheryl Crow

Comment

Hello, My name Stanleyh, I'm a spoilers junky! I read every spoilers and tidbits that come out on the internet for each Stargate SG1 episode. Then I watch each Stargate SG1 episode to see how great they put it all together.

I don't think a little spoiler will hurt that week episode. When it done right, it can give a little insight on what to expect for each episode.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            I can't just ignore them...That would be like....rude..right
            Very rude! If the gods didn't want spoilers, they would not have allowed the
            invention of the internet...and they would strike dead anybody who flaunts
            unabashedly the fact that they *adore* spoilers.... **poof!**

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Hi, my name is Star, and I have been spoiler-free for...3 hours. I am a hopeless case. I tell myself I'm going to stop...but my lack of self-control leads me right back to more spoilers. And then after the episode airs in the US, i read the transcripts. And then, finally, a year later, I see the episode when it airs in Canada and can recite the script line by line along with the actors.

I need help. I can't stop!
              Always remember to smile. People will wonder what you're up to.

Comment

Hi I'm Sarah
                I promised myself that at the end of Season 7 I would be spoiler free and so far i've kept that promise....but it's becoming very hard cause there are more and more spoilers being talked about

I also think that spoilers spoil the show and after reading the spoilers for Heroes I really don't want to spoil myself like that again!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  Hi I'm Sarah
                  I promised myself that at the end of Season 7 I would be spoiler free and so far i've kept that promise....but it's becoming very hard cause there are more and more spoilers being talked about

I also think that spoilers spoil the show and after reading the spoilers for Heroes I really don't want to spoil myself like that again!!
                  Oh good for you Sarah (hi btw!)

Yeah I really wished I hadn't seen the spoiler for Heroes and I've been moderately good so far. Guess avoiding GW newspage is the best way

Comment

Hi
                    I just read the news that is posted on the homepage with basic info on the eps, but so far I have stopped myself from following the links and reading the bigger spoilers.....and I hope I can keep doing that until Season 8 airs!

There is one thing I need to ask my fellow spoiler avoiders() does it still count as spoiling an episode by looking at picture from it?? Cause if Darren gets pictures of the eps before they air like he did last year I really don't think i'll be able to stop myself looking at them especially when everyone on the forums starts getting all excited about what they show

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      Hi
                      I just read the news that is posted on the homepage with basic info on the eps, but so far I have stopped myself from following the links and reading the bigger spoilers.....and I hope I can keep doing that until Season 8 airs!

There is one thing I need to ask my fellow spoiler avoiders() does it still count as spoiling an episode by looking at picture from it?? Cause if Darren gets pictures of the eps before they air like he did last year I really don't think i'll be able to stop myself looking at them especially when everyone on the forums starts getting all excited about what they show
                      Yeah that's basically as far as I go. I mean a brief outline to the ep isnt really a spoiler, is it?

Well I don't count the pictures as spoilers (I mean we had that one of Sam and Daniel before didn't we - boy were we wrong about that!!! ) I mean they only show the smallest part of what's going on - and rarely any 'big' news.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        What happens when an alcoholic turns up at an AA meeting but doesn't want to quit? Because I think it draws parallels with my situation
                        "My name's John, and I have a hip flask. Drink anyone?"

Oh yeah; how to win friends...
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                          Well I don't count the pictures as spoilers (I mean we had that one of Sam and Daniel before didn't we - boy were we wrong about that!!! ) I mean they only show the smallest part of what's going on - and rarely any 'big' news.
                          Thats a relief, at least I will have something to keep me sane while i'm waiting for Season 8 But pictures still show things like hugs and kisses and stuff don't they, and I was going to try and keep away from Sam/Jack spoilers cause I want to get the feeling I got when I saw WoO and had no idea what Jack was going to do!!

And I was so happy that we were wrong about the Sam/Dan pic!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I wish I had seen spoilers for Van Helsing, so I wouldn't have spent my money on it.

I got hooked on spoilers during seasons 6 and 7 of Buffy, when I wouldn't get to see the episode untill friday when everybody else saw it on Tuesday. For me, spoilers don't spoile the show- the visuals make a show for me, not the background info. If that makes any sense.

The Man

Comment

Hello, my name is Sela and this is my first meeting.

I was addicted to spoilers by a friend of mine who told me that he had read that Darth Vader was Luke's father in a comic book a week before The Return of the Jedi was released. I was so angry at him that I threw him out of my apartment, never to speak to him again. He had ruined the film that I had been waiting three years for! But even in my anger, when I saw the comic book he had spoke about on the newstand where it had been prematurely released I - I couldn't help myself. I bought it. I read it.

I've been reading spoilers every since...

I'm so ashamed.....(*sob*)
                              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                              it has it's own laws and beats about things
                              which the intellect scorns."
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Naitch
                                I wish I had seen spoilers for Van Helsing, so I wouldn't have spent my money on it.
                                What are you, high? Van Helsing rocked! How can you not love the way they cut and pasted Mr Hyde into the script when they realised they didn't have the rights to Hunchback anymore?
                                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                                X