I had never watched SG until Last Week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vikingcarl View Post
    I started my first watch of all stargate episodes about 3 months ago, im currently on SGU and already looking foward to restarting SG1, im hopeless now lol.
    Glad you are liking it..

Comment

That'll keep you busy for quite awhile.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Well, then I hope you enjoy watching it

Comment

Hehe. I just did the same thing a couple of months ago. I was hooked. I had watched to movie years ago but didn't even know there was a series. I asked my husband what I should watch next. (I was in the show hole) and he recommended this. I thought it was sad and funny that he has never heard of MacGyver. While I was laughing at the reference he was like huh?

Comment

I watched Stargate (the movie) when it was first released and both SG-1 and Atlantis (I tried to like SGU but couldn't ). My husband, however, had never seen it. When it was on Netflix years ago, I binged watched it and he would make comments about how it doesn't make sense.. I'm like, just watch it! He's a fan of Star Wars and Star Trek so for him to knock it when he hasn't seen it just killed me, lol. Finally (after 9 years!) I got him to watch it from the beginning since it was on Amazon Prime and he's hooked! We made it to Season 9 before Prime dropped it but we're finishing it on Hulu.

Comment

Working...
            X