X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you change?

I'm curious.

What would you most want to change about Stargate? Either SG-1 or Altantis?

Whether it be character based, plot based, or scientifically based. What would you change? Be creative!

Maybe you wouldn't change anything...
    Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Originaly in SGA i would have kept the Weir from LC, but ive come to love this Weir all the same.

Now I would change the lack of ZPM's, I know it would take away the suspence n all but surely Atlantis can make the things?

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Well I would have put Jonas in Atlantis, probably rethink the ships, though I don't have a particular problem with them. I wouldn't have forgotten the Jaffa helmets after Season 2, particularly Anubis guards. I would have definatly redone the Atlantis gateroom, so there was a ramp. But all in all they're great shows, and I don't think I could have matched the storylines.

Comment

I would have included at least one episode(preferably an arc of episodes) about an exploratory team from another planet running into SG-1. With so many planets at varying degrees of technological advancement there should be at least one planet doing the same thing the SGC is.

Comment

One thing I would change - for both shows, I'd want me to have the final say as to whether an episode should go on the air or not, so that way fans don't have to suffer through another lousy episode (pretty much SG-1's problem right now, not so much atlantis).

Of course, for this to happen, I'd also need to be able to shoot money out of my arse so that I could pay all the people that helped with an episode that I canned, so I guess it won't happen. Blame anatomy.

Comment

I would have tried to find a way to keep Abydos where it was in the movie; the other side of the known universe so that TPTB didn't need to do all this 8th and 9th chevron crap.

Spoiler:
            [Does you username indicate a Fondness for the Amber novels or their creator?]

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

atlantis - weir should wake up, stop being stupid and trust sheppard, ford, etc
              and the camera shouldn't focus on just sheppard. whats it turning into, 1 one man army? thats just bull**** to me, without someone covering your back, your screwed

sg1 - jack goes back on sg1 team, more teamwork.
              "I was just looking at the sky, Trying to figure out how many stars we'd actually been to."

Comment

i think the shows r great, and the producers/directors definatly know wat they're doin.
                If i had the chance however,... i'd make me a system lord!
                Yo no sé.

Comment

The only thing i would change, its something thats going to happen. Keep Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                    Originaly in SGA i would have kept the Weir from LC, but ive come to love this Weir all the same.

Now I would change the lack of ZPM's, I know it would take away the suspence n all but surely Atlantis can make the things?
                    I agree with ya on the ZPMs.

Originally posted by FitzFG
                    I would have included at least one episode(preferably an arc of episodes) about an exploratory team from another planet running into SG-1. With so many planets at varying degrees of technological advancement there should be at least one planet doing the same thing the SGC is
                    That would be more realistic.
                    sigpic

Comment

For Atlantis I'd develop the characters I started with instead of giving up on them and introducing new ones...
                      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

I'd have more SG-1 episodes focusing on SG-1 as a group. Remember them drinking beer at Jack's in Lost City? I miss scenes of them all playing off each other so well.
                        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                        Daniel: Oh! You see?
                        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

I'd like to see more of Teyla and I'd like to see the Atlantis crew in more character driven moments... not big moments, just small ones of them bonding with each other.

Comment

I wouldn't mind another alternate reality ep (though it looks like Moebius will be kinda that). Could be interesting on Atlantis. Make McKay the soldier and Sheppard the geek!
                            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                            Daniel: Oh! You see?
                            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                            X