X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have the DVD Sets

Hi Everyone.

After visiting this site for a long time now, I decided to join the forum.

I am glad that the shows are on DVD, I have them all.

Anyway, enjoy the show, I look forward to the upcoming season.

Take Care

i have 1-7 and love them.
    i have been sitting on season seven for a few weeks, i still need to watch it.
    Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
    Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Yep, DVD sets are awesome, have them all myself.

Jim, seeing as you are new, perhaps you would do us the honor of introducing yourself in the Welcome, New Members thread, located in Off-Topic Chatter. It's nice to have you here.
      Rocky

Comment

Best DVD's I have in my collection. Don't know what I would do without them.
        Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

all 7 sitting happily on my dvd shelf, along with the movie and a nice space waiting for seasons 8 and 9 and atlantis to join them

Comment

we have all seven sets so far, and my younger brother (only non-gater in the family) has threatened destruction of dvd's if mom gets the Mcgyver dvd's too lol
            -you know your crazy right?
            -...yes
            -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

Sience i have a fixed income i have only seasons 1,2,5,6and7 i have borrowed 3 an 4 from a friend.
              sigpic

Comment

I have 1-7 which is pretty good for Australia

Comment

I have seasons 3,4,5 in the boxset with Season 6 single dvds.

I will be getting Season 1 and 2 soon and Play.com will no doubt drop the price of Season 7 a few months after its release this month then I'll get that.

Comment

I got all the DVD boxsets. We actually had the season 1 boxset back when the only DVD player we had was in the computer lol.

Love the DVDs though I really haven't taken that much of a look at the commentaries or anything to do with Season 7. I should take some time out to go through them

I also have many other stuff on DVD. Seasons 1-7 of Buffy, seasons 1-4 of Angel, seasons 1 and 4 of South Park, season 1 of Tru Calling, season 1 of Dead Like Me, season 1 of Queer as Folk (season 2 on VHS), and also Family Guys seasons 1 and 2.

Will get Wonderfalls soon, and season 5 of Angel when it comes out.

I can't wait for season 8 of SG-1 to be finished and out on DVD. I wasn't really that impressed by alot of the episodes, but the last episodes have been just... WOW! Especially Threads. So cannot wait for Moebius part 1 and 2.

And I will so be getting Stargate Atlantis season 1 when it comes out.

Gotta keep up with the collection my mom says

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                    X