Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of the three STARGATE television shows still running on TV (outside the U.S.)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how well Amazon Prime works outside of the US, but Prime has all 10 seasons of SG-1, all 5 of Atlantis and both seasons of Universe free to stream for Prime users... I know that's not airing, but at least it's out there.

Comment

Here in Germany you can watch Stargate and Stargate Atlantis on PRO7MAX almost every day, sometimes two/three eps in a row. After season 10 they started with 1 again.
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

Dubbed, I imagine?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Syfy ran a 25/26th Dec Marathon this year, and SG1 and SGA are shown daily.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Dubbed, I imagine?
            Of course, that's why I watch my DVDs. I don't like the German voices.
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
              Of course, that's why I watch my DVDs. I don't like the German voices.

Comment

Didn't you once tell me something similar about the Belgium version of Stargate FH?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Didn't you once tell me something similar about the Belgium version of Stargate FH?
                  It's not dubbed in the Flemish part, but it is in the French part of Belgium. They also have a habit of dubbing everything. Flanders just goes with subtitles, thank goddess.

Comment

Stargate SG-1 still makes its daily weekday appearance on Canada's Space Channel with its 10 seasons on a never ending loop!

Comment

Sounds like Friends over here.

Comment

lucky you guys in UK and Canada. Here in Sweden we've had sg1 and Atlantis running without stop at least in 2 years, but starting with 2015 it's only sgwaaaaaaan . And only in the mornings. Who watches scifi in the morning? And it actually feels nice to see it on TV not DVD - like, feeling of togetherness or something.
                        It's not dubbed, of course, like everything in Sweden, but I love me some German or Italian-speaking action on my DVDs bwahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X