Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually putting james tichenor with EITHER peter deluise or martin wood is often quite a funny combination...

but i must TOTALLY agree... gary jones talking about his audition, as well as the "reaching" were prob'ly two of the FUNNIEST MOMENTS of all audio-commentary-dom

Comment

Peter Deluise and Gary Jones without a doubt. They are all about toilet humour and they make the commentary just so darn funny to actually listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Techno Babble Space Monkey
        Peter Deluise and Gary Jones without a doubt. They are all about toilet humour and they make the commentary just so darn funny to actually listen to.
        Agreed. Peter DeLuise and Gary Jones are like a pair of naughty schoolboys when they get together. All fart jokes and toilet humour.

Can you imagine the havoc they'd cause at a convention together?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I like alot of the technical info actually. (Props, Sets, CGI, and so on)
          I find it interesting, for example when Chaka(?) ate the goauld symbiote in the First Ones it was a burrito filled with stuff... stuff like that i find interesting.

Comment

Prodigy, hands down.

Only PdL could talk about Poo-cramps and get the Pallozi to sing their stargate lyrics.. I laughed so hard I fell off the couch listening to that one..
            The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
              I love commentaries by DeLuise! He's a freakin' riot! Always talking about farting and someone's loin cloth or codpiece!

I kinda dislike commentaries by Bill Gherity. He just seems old and tired to me. Too quiet, not much to say. Nothing bugs me more than having to listen to some monotone director drone on about this or that, stuff that's not even relevant to the show and if it is relevant you can't tell because your eyes are half closed from wanting to fall asleep.
              I like it when Deluise has someone to balance out that aspect of his antics. Bill Gereghty is more technical. He is quiet but he offers some interesting insights. Maybe no one told him he was supposed to do a floor show.

Comment

Working...
              X