This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many Times has Teal'c been Tortured

I say Teal'c has been tortured 1,435 times. You understand this is not per episode but for the whole 10 season. Also, has a Teal'c Torturing Instruction Manual been written and distributed amongst all the Gou'ald, Ori and Lucian Alliance?

Where do you get this number from? Just an arbitrary number? I could probably count the number of times during the series, but we can never know what he went through in his years under goa'uld slavery.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey, this was meant as a joke. Just like the engineer guy was always having accidents happen to him it seemed to be Teal'c was always being tortured. Yes it was a random number. It was just a bit of a joke about the overused plot trick of having Teal'c constantly being tortured.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike3121 View Post
        Hey, this was meant as a joke. Just like the engineer guy was always having accidents happen to him it seemed to be Teal'c was always being tortured. Yes it was a random number. It was just a bit of a joke about the overused plot trick of having Teal'c constantly being tortured.
        You could say the same thing about Daniel (or Sam's boyfriends) dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike3121 View Post
          I'm sorry. I didn't intend my reply to sound hostile. Just confused. I'm running on short sleep recently.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
          X