This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator = Goauld

It looks to me that the predators could be a rogue early version of the goauld as in this description shows

For thousands of years predators used Earth for their coming-to-age rituals. They teached Humans how to build and were looked as gods. The pyramids were built in their honour.

Maybe the goaulds went from unas to predatopr to human? lol
    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

dont follow you
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I can't help but doubt it, since Stargate and the Predator series are two entirely different things.

Comment

did anyone see alien vs predator? if u did u might of noticed that at the end when a alien comes out of the dead predator it looks like a jaffa symbiote or is it just because when an alien is born it takes the characteristics of the host in this case the jaw with the 4 teeth outside the mouth
        anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ohper
          I can't help but doubt it, since Stargate and the Predator series are two entirely different things.
          For crying out loud they are both sci fi its just a theory i wanted to put out. Maybe the predators dont have the symbiotes but have the technology still from past memories

Comment

well the pred's eyes DO flash.... Ashrak!!
            Last edited by Crazedwraith; 05 February 2005, 04:53 AM.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Steam
              It looks to me that the predators could be a rogue early version of the goauld as in this description shows

For thousands of years predators used Earth for their coming-to-age rituals. They teached Humans how to build and were looked as gods. The pyramids were built in their honour.

Maybe the goaulds went from unas to predatopr to human? lol
              I was thinking the same thing. Hey, if they can link Alien with Predator, two unrelated movies, they can link Stargate to Predator. Good post dude.

Comment

Predators are way older than the Goa'uld. You see a dinosaur skull at the end of Predator 2, which means that they've been using earth as a hunting ground for millions of years. Plus the Predator's eyes only flash when they have their helmets on.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                  Predators are way older than the Goa'uld. You see a dinosaur skull at the end of Predator 2, which means that they've been using earth as a hunting ground for millions of years. Plus the Predator's eyes only flash when they have their helmets on.
                  true true but it would be cool to see a predator ship either help Humans against Goualds etc cause if the humans get wiped out they cant hunt humans anymore. The enemy of my enemy is my friend or something like that lol and just because they have been around for millions of years doesnt mean the goualds couldnt take over them just after the unas

Comment

Pardon me for my bluntness, but the idea of comparing Predators and the Goa'ud is just plain crazy .

As for the linking of Aliens, and Predators, the movie did a bad job of it, I think if they had based the movie on the PC game Aliens Vs. Predator 2, it would have made for a better linkage.

But thats just my opinion.

Comment

well i love AvP the movie i dunno why people dont like it only thing that isnt good about it is its a 15 so not much blood and gore

Comment

Working...
                      X