This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incoming wormholes and solar flares

It was established that a solar flare would cause the traveller in an outgoing wormhole to travel in time in the episode 1969. If a solar flare from earth's sun interacted with an incoming wormhole, would the traveller also travel in time? Ending up in earth's past or future.

If I'm not mistaken, this actually did happen in The Last Man. The wormhole intersected a solar flare from Lantea's sun and it sent Sheppard to the future.
    Meh...

Comment

You are right. I had forgotten about that. I have not seen that in a while. How did he get back? I remember he had to spend a lot of time in a Ancient stasis pod.

Comment

Originally posted by tlw View Post
        You are right. I had forgotten about that. I have not seen that in a while. How did he get back? I remember he had to spend a lot of time in a Ancient stasis pod.
        If memory serves, the reason that he had to spend so long in stasis is because holographic mckay couldn't find a solar flare that would.get sheppard back to as close.to when he left as possible... I could be wrong, might have to stick it on to double check.
        Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Something like that yeah.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X