This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

four great races super puzzle

In a general thought or idea for a new stargate show, suppose the clava thesauri infinitas was really four separate pieces which each race actually had a piece of. When all four are together the translation and location of this inifinite treasure would actually become available in the form of say, A great ark which held in stasis, the genetic codes for these races, as well as the ultimate power source, say, the philosopher's stone. Just more ideas in the hopes that someone could work with them.
    An infinite universe contains an equally infinite amount of knowledge.

Okay.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Sounds like it might make a decent game, not sure about a series.

And searching for the Philosopher's Stone will make too many people think of Harry Potter. I know it's a legendary artefact but it's known from Harry Potter in the minds of many.

Just in case you didn't know: In the context of Harry Potter most Americans refer to the "Philosopher's Stone" as the "Sorcerer's Stone", as the first book/movie was released under a different title for US audiences.
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I am not a harry potter fan, so I don't get that one. I knew about the philosophers stone from studies of science. The all powerful stone capable of converting lead into gold as put forth from da vinci.
        An infinite universe contains an equally infinite amount of knowledge.

Comment

In HP at least, it's also capable of providing the Elixir of Life(basically a potion of immortality).
          But yes, the movie and book made it too famous.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
          X