This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox

This thread title gives me the delightful image of Teal'c on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...

Would that be Queer Eye for the Straight Jaffa? We should talk about his taste in civilian clothes while we're at it.

Comment

Hey Corey 2002, thanks for the pics. Hmmmm, very interesting. Thanks for sharing. The only other thing I think to say is this. Shaving anything is a pain in the butt (can I say butt?) Maybe he has more time on his hands then I do. I also say "Viva la difference, live and let live, and anything else on individuality. Is this pic from publicity photos or an actual episode?

Comment

an ep(i forget which one though)

does it matter?
        MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
        I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

what happend hear? i started this thread about teal'c's hair and excessive makeup then evre1 started talking about armpit hair!
            anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Working...
            X