This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you ask the producers?

If you could ask the Producers of Stargate (SG-1/Atlantis) anything you wanted, what would you ask? What's the latest plot development? Why was one race made the way they were? Just try to keep your questions within the vast realm of the Stargate Universe. (Questions can be related to any season or either show).

What would I ask?

Who built the Stargate Network? (I think I speak for many fans when I ask that one ).

Uh you can ask one of the Producers. The ask Joe thread ....

Comment

.....We know the Ancients built the Stargate network.......

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
        Uh you can ask one of the Producers. The ask Joe thread ....
        can you post a link?
        MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
        I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Ask here

Answers here

Comment

Nathanaus has already provided the links to both the "Ask Joe Mallozzi" and "Discuss Joe's answers" threads. Please follow these links and post questions to one of the producers to your heart's content.

Feli
            GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
            X