This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gone way downhill

My family and I have been watching SG-1 since the first season, and we have all of the first 7 on disk, but this year, well I hate to say it, and would always hope I would never have to say it, but this is the worst season by far. Just what the hell is going on? This is not the same SG-1 as in the past. "Jack" is sleepwalking through the episodes, Teal'c, well, I don't even want to go there, what a freak of nature, also it's not the same with General Hammond and Dr. Fraiser "jumping ship" , (pardon the pun). All in all the writing and acting, for a better word....stinks. Thank God we have the early seasons to fall back on. There was an old Mothers of Invention album put out way back then titled, "We're Only In It For The Money", well, I think that title says it all.

We already have several threads dealing with the quality of the show in S8 as well as our hopes and fears for S9. You can find them in the General Discussion folder as well as the Season 8 folder - please go and have a look.

In the meantime I'm going to close this thread, it'll help keep the forum organized and uncluttered.

Feli
    GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X