This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis Returns!

Ok, so I was reading another post and thought of this.

Oma and Anubis are in battle for eternity. But what if somehow Anubis got the upper hand and Oma was defeated (not necessarily killed, but weakend to the point where she was forced out, and Anubis escaped!) Then Anubis could come back and restart his war! That would be pretty cool for a video game or series or something. Too bad it'll never happen.

Thoughts?
    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Not going to happen. My understanding is Anubis was elevated to the same plain as Oma, making them of equal power. An eternal battle is just that, for eternity.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Anubis was more powerful. He had many Jaffa worshiping him, and as the Ori showed if you surrender your will to an ascending being they get more powerful.

Although Oma probably had her worshipers too.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if Anubis was more powerful. He had many Jaffa worshiping him, and as the Ori showed if you surrender your will to an ascending being they get more powerful.

Although Oma probably had her worshipers too.
        she had the monk in season 3
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

There's a semantic difference between followers and worshippers. The Ori arc implied that it was religious belief, rather than simply an army who followed your order. I'd say that was a big difference.

As for the Anubis/Oma battle: we've seen that the collected Ancients aren't too worried about the lower planes, given the various Daniel arcs. However, we also know they ARE bothered about people returning to a lower plane. Although they're don't seem too worried if he won, they almost certainly would step in if he found a way back, now that he's gone all fully swirly.

Comment

I didn't like the whole ascension scenario at all.........

Comment

How come?

Comment

Working...
              X