This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What show has the best special effects?

What show has the best special effects between Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Andromeda or Battlestar Galactica?

Originally posted by thorshammer
    What show has the best special effects between Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Andromeda or Battlestar Galactica?
    sg1 has been consistent throughout its 8 year reign, but atlantis has lots of advantages due to technological advantages and the fact that it is a spin-off.

So things such as the stargate are different.

My vote goes to both.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I think that the Atlantis team will take care of that.
      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

As much as I love the Stargate effects, I have to give this one to the new Battlestar Galactica series. Zoic just does some extremely impressive and realistic looking stuff. I love that documentary style they use for the space stuff, a technique they pioneered on Firefly.

-IMF
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

uh.. FARSCAPE has great special effects too

yes the new BSG does have good special effects as well

SG1 & SGA both have great special effects

and well andromeda dont watch it.. have seen a few eps and the special effects were okay.
          sigpic

Comment

Atlantis as the has the best SFX, I especially like the crane cam stuff they did for the puddle jumper exiting in Sanctuary (though I'm not sure if that counts). BSG's effects also look impressive, though I personally have an issue with the SG-1 motherships, have always prefered the one they had in the movie.

Comment

Working...
            X