This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moebius and the time machine

Hi, I was just watching on my DVD's (for the fifth time) SG1, the episode moebius part 1 from the 8 season and I can't remember how did they get the time machine, have I mist it somehow maybe somehow i just don't have that episode?!

They found it on the planet where Harry Maybourne was living. Watch Season 8, "It's Good to be King" (six episodes prior to Moebius) to find out about this.
    Last edited by hedwig; 16 November 2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

The Time Jumper was found in SG-1's eighth season episode "It's Good to Be King." It's origin was covered in Atlantis's first season episode "Before I Sleep." The Time Jumper SG-1 found would then return in "Moebius, Parts 1&2."

Comment

A yes, I find that episode a bit boring(sorry) so I never watch it so I forgot thanks guys.

Comment

You found "It's Good to Be King" boring? I found it to be one of the funniest episodes of the season!

Comment

No, no, no, my mistake actually, I like it a lot, I just mist it watching since when I copied my dvd(I keep them in vault, hermetically sealed in alcohol just kidding) on HD somehow that episode didn't copy I'll watch tonight.I find the caracter Col. Maybourne very funny the actor who plays him is quite good.

Comment

Click here for GateWorld's Season 8 episode guide in case you are missing other episodes or have them out of order.

I've been watching SG-1 with my mom. Last night, we watched "Shades of Grey." I forgot how often Maybourne seems to pop up. "It's Good to Be King" was the perfect send off for this guy. haha

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X