This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torley
    Are these the ones that were illegally dropped in a body of water in the US, or was that some other story that was all over the news awhile back? It was terrifying-sounding for sure! I saw a picture and they looked like they'd be right at home with the Goa'uld. Yikes. EEELS!
    people always dump their unwanted fish outdoor because the bought them as tiny babies and then they get huge and eat them out of house and home. they're illegal to import into the united states. i'm sure they'd be at home with the goa'uld. don't know about you, but i'd rather have a snakehead in my pond than a goa'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
      LMAO! Good One!

Only I might have called it "Enterprise" grey since that's the only color scheme that show has.

So, Jack, do you watch Trek?
      i bet he's seen a few episodes. i'd bet he's an orange county choppers kind of guy.

Comment

can i have your autograph??????....and a picture.....and.....um......an autographed picture?????????????..........and your gun..........and.....uh.........your hat......and those really cool goggles........and your fingerless gloves.....*daydreams*.........huh?....oh!..............................FISHING ANYONE???

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
        Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Ya know what, forget that last post! I'd probobly just stand there in a daze...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
          Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Gekko...LMAO! I hate those commercials.

So , Jack, how DO you get life insurance with your job? And do you get double indemnity if a Goauld causes your car crash?
            Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

So Jack, what IS on your rewards list?

And are you "up" for a Season 9?
              Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Working...
              X