Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion of Answers from "Ask Joe Mallozzi" - Spoilers/Speculation for SG-1 and SGA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then he dies?

:shrug:

I can always hope...

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
      And then he dies?

:shrug:

I can always hope...
      You want Daniel dead?!

Wow... I thought death was only wished for characters over at the Sony forums.

No, seriously though: You want Daniel dead?!

As in, bought the farm, bit the big one, met his maker, dead as a doorknob dead?

Comment

It's not like he hasn't died before.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
          It's not like he hasn't died before.
          Who hasn't? But that's a whole other type of religious belief

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            I don't think it'll be anything like that... It'll probably be more that he kills someone or makes a decision that inadvertently destroys an entire planet...
            Again.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
              Again.
              Again...

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

As in, bought the farm, bit the big one, met his maker, dead as a doorknob dead?
              Kicked the bucket... go to the happy hunting ground... the big sleep... bite the dust...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

...pushing up daisies... sorry could resist

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  You want Daniel dead?!

I want him dead, too. And this time, I want him to STAY THAT WAY, darnit!!
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

The Daniel I know and love died years ago, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      The Daniel I know and love died years ago, anyway.
                      To paraphrase, "Danny, we hardly know ye".
                      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Answer to the "controversial" arc question from SG1 Solutions forum:
                        Originally posted by JMallozzi
                        Consider yourself reassured. The writers and the producers, to say nothing of Michael Shanks himself, won't do anything that will cause irreperable harm to the Daniel Jackson character.
                        Now, since it's Daniel he could still die. Just not dead dead.

Money's on Easter Lily's suggestion. Hey, it didn't bother any one before...
                        But a Buffy TVS homage isn't out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                          I don't think it'll be anything like that... It'll probably be more that he kills someone or makes a decision that inadvertently destroys an entire planet...
                          Maybe he's so arrogantly determined that he's right (as he always is) that he ignores the warnings from everyone around him and the tell-tale signs he should be able to read himself and the results are... spectacularly disastrous.

Gee, where have I heard that before?

Comment

Apparently not
                            AncientsTimeline

Comment

I don't want the Daniel character killed off. I just want the old absent minded, allergy prone, nose in a book, morally torn, rumpled romantic archaeologist back. I expected him to learn fighting skills, but I never expected him to morph into "black ops" Daniel. At the very least, he, or old friends, should be worried about the changes in him. It doesn't seem realistic.
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I've been cautiously optimistic about some of the changes from the first half of season 9. That he’s more confident and is determined to try and right a very big whoopsy he feels he might be responsible for makes sense to me but I would like to see more caring for his friends and the gentler side of Daniel too.
                                As to the ‘controversial’ story arc I guess we wait and see.
                                AncientsTimeline

Comment

Working...
                                X