This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Interesting. BUT since ba'al is dead and gone as of continuoum, how could he do that? And how would you fit even 1 dart into the gate room let alone 3?
    In Sci-Fi no one is truely dead

OK... Revised

Stargate: SGAU-1

<Flashback Sequence>

Following Ba'al's defeat in Contiuum, we see a distant planet with an Antient lab with clones of Ba'al in stasis. We see a counter counting down and <swooooosh> a clones door opens. Ba'al wakes up and mumbles about how the previous clone failed, now on to a devize a new plan.

Ba'al finds a few drifting Wraith. Ba'al learns he can make Jaffa out of the Wraith and cures their need to feed on humans plus it makes them 10x as strong as they were and an even better regenerative powers.

Ba'al loads up armies of Jaffa Wraith and plenty of fellow Loyal Gaoulds (LOL Loyal) onto a Dart Ship with the help of the transporter beam. Goes to Langara and sends the Dart through the gate and enters the Destiny. Ba'al also sends plenty of Supplies. Ba'al has Adria's stone around his neck that protects him like it did her and he also knows how to use an Ori Staff and has the Doci as First Prime with a snake inside his head.

Ba'al knowing he has at lest three years gets to work fixing the ship with WraithTech, Gaould Tech and recently found new Antient Tech including a few shiny new ZPMs.

Ba'al awakens the Destiny's crew and turns them all into Jaffa Slaves to help him fix the Destiny or die.

<Current Time Sequence>

SG-1 (you choose the characters) and a member or two of SG:A are all sitting in a room on Atlantis waiting to get a stones call from the planned time from Destiny. Eli, under control of Ba'al is the one to make contact. Tell them that Ba'al has Destiny and put up a force field so anything will be squashed if it tries to enter the gate.

We find out Ba'al knows Destiny's true Destiny and wants to use it for his evil I am a god way

Then in Stargate fashion we find a way to sneak onto Destiny defeating the energy beam covering the gate, with the help of loyal Priors now on our side. We fiind a way to save the day, and see the true meaning of Destiny while kicking Ba'als Wraith controlling *&&^^% to the next Universe! Along the way we meet the Blue Aliens Again, we meet the Ursi again, we also meet Asguards that left their home galaxey a millenia ago and never had the cloning problem of their brothers that we knew.

Ending scene fades out to a Stargate snowglobe and the camera focuses on the gate in the globe <Cues Credits> then see glowing Cheverons as the credits rolla and they finally fade away as the last of the credits roll and fades to black.

Ya have all three in it. This would have to be at least a 6 hr TV movie mini-series minimum. Or 4½hrs TV time
    Last edited by Web Of Hair; 13 May 2011, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flobo View Post
      Joe revealed on his blog that McKay, Carter and Daniel would have gated to destiny in sgu movie #1 with a way to establish regular contact with Earth. That's probably what this was about.
      What was that "way"??

Comment

The only thing I would be afraid of would be that they would rush the movie... Other than that it would have been cool to see all for the last time, but well... that's good...
        sigpic

Comment

Please, no more Ba'al. He was a good villain, but he got to be overused. Continuum served as a good finale for him. As for the crossover... I like the idea of the "experts" gating in to find a way for Destiny to gate back to Earth.

Comment

Wouldn;t it be funny to see that even THEY could not make it work.. and are now trapped with the rest of the crew!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              What was that "way"??
              Does it matter ? I meam, that's just fictionnal science at this point. Maybe they could have make the dial into a sun solution work, i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Web Of Hair View Post
                Elements of all three and all of us be happy....

I'd love to see:

<Flashback Sequence>

Ba'al finds a few drifting Wraith. Ba'al learns he can make Jaffa out of the Wraith and cures their need to feed on humans plus it makes them 10x as strong as they were and an even better regenerative powers.

Ba'al loads up armies of Wraith and plenty of fellow smart Gaoulds onto Dart Ships. Goes to Langara and sends 5 Darts through the gate and enters the Destiny. Ba'al knowing he has at lest three years gets to work fixing the ship with Wraith and Gaould Tech.

Oh and also Ba'al has Adria's stone around his neck that protects him like it did her and he also knows how to use an Ori Staff and has the Doci as First Prime with a snake inside his head.

<Current Time Sequence>

SG-1 (you choose the characters) and a member of SG:A are all sitting in a room on Atlantis waiting to get a stones call from the planned time from Destiny. Eli, under control of Ba'al is the one to make contact. Tell them that Ba'al has Destiny and put up a force field so anything will be squashed if it tries t enter the gate.

We find out Ba'al knows Destiny's true Destiny and wants to use it for his evil I am a god way

Then in Stargate fashion we find a way to sneak onto Destiny and find a way to save the day, and see the true meaning of Destiny while kicking Ba'als Wraith controlling *&&^^% to the next Universe!

Ya have all three in it. This would have to be at least a 6 hr TV movie mini-series minimum.
                Your kidding, aren't you?

Comment

A movie for all three shows would have been a dream come true! I so wish to see that on screen!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                    A movie for all three shows would have been a dream come true! I so wish to see that on screen!
                    Me, too. That would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                      Me, too. That would be awesome.
                      i know! it's really such a simple and elegant solution!

(((3 stargate series)))
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Yep...Jack O'Neill the President or even VP, Sam as his wife (she is an SGA cross-over), mix in the best of our SGA and SGU casts and put that bad boy on the screen! Surely there is a theme that runs through all three that could tie it all together (I haven't seen SGU yet, so I'm uninitiated).
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I figured out a way to cross all 3.
                          The wraith, find an ancient database, and learn of the Destiny. SG1 still trying to find their way to get there, to resupply it, hear of this from Todd, so now Atlantis as to go back home to the PG, and stop the wraith.

Comment

i'd make the movie...

3 years later. sg1 and atlantis join forces to help destiny and it's crew come home.

the movie is also about what's happened to atlantis since it's been on earth. should it stay there, somewhere close by, or go back to the pegasis galaxy? what's been happening with the atlantis crew?

what's been happening to sg1? is sam still commanding the hammond? is jack still at homeworld command? did sam and jack get married? are daniel and teal'c still on sg1, and are they even interested in still being on it?

what's going on with our beloved characters?

i'd actually prefer a mini series to wrap up the major dangling threads for these series.

i love stargate! (((sg1/atlantis/sgu)))
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

So, let me get my head round this. Now that he doesn't have to prove it in any way, Brad says the movie would have included everyone. It does seem a bit convenient, now, dunnit?

Comment

TPTW have you guys wrapped around their collective finger.

Comment

Working...
                                X