X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilers for end of sg1s8 and atl-s1
    Spoiler:
    maybe once they have the prometheus and the daedalus they will do this
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Stargate has done a good job reinerpreting other sci-fi films/stories before, I'd love to see their take on a Total Recall-like Martian civilisation!

Comment

Originally posted by langdonboom
        Stargate has done a good job reinerpreting other sci-fi films/stories before, I'd love to see their take on a Total Recall-like Martian civilisation!
        if there was a martian civilisation they would know about it unless they were like the retu

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/races/r/retu.shtml
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I ment like they discover an ancient, long-dead civilisation, like in Total Recall. That'd be neat. Even if it wasn't the Ancients.

Comment

oh right i see

sorry
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X