Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexiest Stargate Female Character of all time ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter and most definetly TJ
    Also

I may be a dude, but I've never liked calling females "sexy" or "hot." Its just not who I am, but I did vote!
    lol yeah , these are terrible words, I really don't know how women stand them *ironic expression + sigh*
    "Gegen diesen Idioten muss ich verlieren!" (A. Nimzowitsch)

Comment

NERTI

not on the list so I voted other.

Comment

I am displeased that Tok'ra boob lady isn't winning.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          I bet half of those Carter votes are just from Carter fans, and not people who think she's the sexiest of the lot.
          I find it really amusing how you simply cannot fathom why so many people think Sam is attractive and/or sexy. What's even more amusing is how you feel the need to come up with excuses for why Sam and AT frequently get the most votes in these kinds of polls. Have you ever thought that it might be that a lot of people actually do think she is sexy and that your opinion is not the majority view on the subject? That couldn't be it, could it? It has to be some vast conspiracy by Sam fans who want to keep the other, more deserving female characters (in your opinion) from getting more votes in inconsequential polls such as this one, right?

By the way, I did not vote in the poll and I’m sure there were plenty of other "heterosexual female" Sam fans who didn’t bother either. In fact, looking through the thread, it looks like most of the people who posted that they voted for Sam did so b/c they actually think she is sexy. You might not agree with them, but there's no need to dismiss other people's views (and votes) as being less valid than your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Melora View Post
            I find it really amusing how you simply cannot fathom why so many people think Sam is attractive and/or sexy.
            Do you? Or are you just getting pissy instead? Because that's how it comes across... For the record though, I can imagine why people might choose her, I just seriously doubt that her being a fan favourite in the female demo, and her leading the poll by quite a margin despite not many males mentioning her is a coincidence. These things always turn into a popularity contest with most of the women often just picking their favourite female character, the only surprise is that Weir hasn't got more votes.

Comment

Sam
              TJ
              Anise
              Lt. James
              Other: (I forgot her name) She was Tealc's love interest and was killed by Tanith. Very pretty.

Comment

Working...
              X