This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sam carter information program

I downloaded this information card about Sam Carter and I cannot remember where I got it from.

Its called carter_card.exe - a google search yielded no results.

Does anybody know which site its from? and if so are there more available?

I tried attaching it but you cant attach exes and the zip file was too big. If anybody wants a copy I can email it to you.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Was it from one of the DVDs?

I seem to remember seeing that on the Lost City disc.

I've deffo seen the file your talking about. Could be from one of the official sites like MGMs or SCI-FI's
    That would explain how we went from "Your a pig, but I like your cat" to "I missed you"

Comment

Its from Sci-Fi's Stargate page. Shame there aren't more of them really I'd kill for a Teal'c one...well, not really but you know what I mean
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

My hard drive went bad and its not on the scifi site anymore

Can I get it from anywhere else?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Should I take the silence as a No?

Does anybody have it if so could they possibly email it me
          love Torri

Comment

Working...
          X