This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tokra hosts

could the tokra use empty asgard bodies (shells) as hosts?

Then they would have their own bodies and be freeeeeeeee

Also the goa'uld may then think they are asgard and fear them.

But the would no longer be able to infiltrate the goa'uld.

p.s. two word posts will be back soon for all those of you wondering about them.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Wow, nice thinking ! I don't know if it's a new idea but nice thinking anyway
    That's be cool having Tok'ra running around in Asgard bodies. However I think there might be a problem with that since the symbiote might require existing neuralogical pathways to be able to blend.

Then again, the Asgard don't just give away items or technology.

Comment

Originally posted by yenny8a
      Wow, nice thinking ! I don't know if it's a new idea but nice thinking anyway
      That's be cool having Tok'ra running around in Asgard bodies. However I think there might be a problem with that since the symbiote might require existing neuralogical pathways to be able to blend.

Then again, the Asgard don't just give away items or technology.
      yes i was thinking about the neuro and biological stuff
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Working...
      X