This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elhSG1
    btw, this is my first post here! I love the show, its my favorite one on TV!
    welcome to the forum!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spankmonkeylove
      I can only begin to imagine how you managed to count all those.
      actually, I didn't, Morjana did, i just house her list on the compendium site
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I would love to see Teal'c call Carter "Samanatha" by the end of the series (whenever that might be). It could be if they say goodby at the end and he goes back to Chulak or sometime when she's gravely injured--I could see that.
        Overall regarding Sam and Teal'c: I'd like to see more exploration of their relationship (comrade/friends). She is probably his first woman friend. She's leaned on him--I'd like to see him lean on her. My sense is that women Jaffa, in Teal'c's experience, have taken somewhat subordinate roles. I wonder if his respect for Sam helped lead to his respect for Ishta as an equal. But maybe I'm just rambling...

Comment

People have to stop bringing up all threads!!! How do you even run into these things... 10 pages back in the Archives? Almost 7 months.,..

Comment

I was wondering about the Sam-Teal'c thing and thought it was better protocol to find an existing thread rather than start a new one.

Comment

In that case, I dont ever see Teal'c referring to Sam as Sam.. he seems too humanlike.. then hes no jaffa anymore

Comment

i dont' know if he'll ever go shorter than 'samantha'

I love the sam/teal'c angle myself. I think they have a great friendship and it's something i'd love to see more of
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  from morjana's part of the Compendium

This list does not contain names used by Synthetic Teal'c, Alternate Universe Teal'c, Planted Memory Teal'c, Dream Teach Teal'c, Future Teal'c, or any other kind of Teal'c, other than the Real Teal'c.

In the episode "The Changeling", I only counted those names from towards the end of the episode…when Teal'c arrives back at the SGC Gateroom and forward.

Teal'c refers to, or addresses, Jack as:

Colonel

Col. O'Neill

My Friend

O'Neill

Underling

Teal'c refers, to addresses, Sam as:

Back to the top

Capt. Carter

Dr. Carter

Major Carter

Your Friend

Teal'c refers to, or addresses, Daniel as:

Daniel

Greatest Friend

Daniel Jackson

Teal'c refers to, or addresses, Jonas as:

Jonas

Jonas Quinn

Probie

Teal'c refers to, or addresses, General Hammond as:

General

General Hammond

Sir

Teal'c refers to, or addresses, Janet as:

Doctor

Dr. Fraiser
                  wow!

Comment

If we are talking about Titles and such...anybody remember at the VERY beginning of Season 1 and what Janet called Teal'c?

Mr. Teal'c! LOL I always laughed whenever she did that, thank God they dropped it.

Ace
                    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      i

I love the sam/teal'c angle myself. I think they have a great friendship and it's something i'd love to see more of
                      Glad I'm not alone in this thought. Maybe it's something they could get Chris Judge to work on. He's doing pretty well with the writing...
                      And yes, I don't think he'd ever go shorter than Samantha.

Comment

Absolutely. I love the friendship scenes between Sam and Teal'c. Those sweet scenes in the locker room and all. It's been rather ignored in the profit of the Jack and Teal'c friendship. I think Daniel's been forgotten a bit. They should really develop the relationships between the three remaining SG-1 members. Daniel and Sam and Sam and Teal'c mostly but some more Daniel and Teal'c would be nice too. We got some of that after Daniel was descended but we really need more interaction
                        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
                        X